The Rejection

*Recap*

Axels P.O.V.

"Don't worry man I get it, and whatever she gets she deserves." I said back.

Chapter 2

Kim's POV

I stood there shocked as everyone walked into the school.To say that I'm shocked or confused would be an understatement.

I made myself relax, because who knows? I mean it was only the morning maybe things will get better and he'll accept me.

I smiled to myself. I quickly plastered on an emotion less face and walked into school.

The halls were deserted. Huh I guess first period must have already started.

I quietly walked down the hallway when suddenly a closet door flew open and someone pulled me in.

I immediately knew who it was by the sparks that flew up and down my arms. Axel, my mate. He probably wanted to confess his undying love to me and tell me that he didn't mean what he said back at the parking lot.

All of those thoughts were soon dismissed when he said,

"I reject you, Kimberley Anna Holt"

I stood there shocked as I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. He rejected me, but why?

"Why?" I said back.

"Because your a weak sorry excuse of a mate. If you were half as pretty and half a woman your sister is I wouldn't have to reject you, plus your ugly, fat, and weak!" He said back.

I felt the tears almost spill out, but I held them in.

"You know what Axel fine. If you want my sister fine I don't give a shit, ok you heartless bastard!" I said back.

I quickly turned around and walked out of the building.

The walking turned into running and I quickly found myself in my bedroom/attic.

I made my decision. I'm running away.

I went down into my brothers room and grabbed one of his backpacks and some cash from his stash. I went to my sisters room and took some cash too.

I had my own money but I didn't wanna waste it so quickly.

I went back into my room putting my t-shirts into the backpack then my jeans then my sweaters.

I walked into the bathroom to grab my shampoo and body wash trying hard not to look in the mirror, but failed.

I'm fifteen, have a brother and sister that hate me, parents that died when I was 4 right in front of me, and my mate rejected me for my sister. Yup I have a crappy life.

*Axels POV* 

(After he rejects her)

I can't believe I just rejected my mate. The one that was made just for me.

I exited the closet and walked to first period. I entered the classroom ignoring the stares and whispers I received.

I sat down paying no attention to whatever the teacher was saying.I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. I quickly scanned the classroom and noticed Kim wasn't here.I started to panic but I pushed it aside because she wasn't worth it.... right?

I felt confused with how I felt about rejecting her.

☆Kims POV★

I looked around one last time then remembered that I had a family picture of when I was 3 under my mattress, in the photo my mother was pushing Kyle on the swing while my dad was playing tag with Alexandra and I. It was the only picture I had of them.

I stuffed it into the backpack then shifted into my tiny bipolar wolf.

I liked my wolf because it always changes its color. I looked in the mirror from my bathroom. I was currently a light blue wolf with a tint of white.

I jumped out the window feeling a little bit of adrenaline and landed on my paws. I felt proud because I jumped down 5 floors and landed right on my paws.

I ran towards the woods but before I could enter them I looked back at the house.

I couldn't find any type of emotion that would will me to stay, not even my wolf Lily objected to us leaving.

Goodbye was the last thought I had before I turned around and ran off.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Yeah so second Chapter is up and I'm already working on the next chapter so enjoy ツ

Remember to....

ⓥⓞⓣⓔ

Comment

ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ

break a bone

ⓑⓔ ⓑⓕⓕⓢ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓐ ⓗⓞⓑⓞ

Eat candy

ⓟⓐⓡⓣⓨ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓐ ⓟⓘⓡⓐⓣⓔ

♩♪♬♩♪♬♩♪♬♩♪♬♩♪♬♩♪♬

ⓦⓔⓛⓛ Jackie ⓞⓤⓣ

ⓣⓔⓔⓗⓔⓔ ♡♥♡♥