How you first met Murdoc

You were with your little, 16 year old sister at the mall. You never really liked the idea of shopping but, you only come to the mall just to keep your sister some company. You both completely differ in your senses of fashion. You like wearing ripped, worn out skinny jeans, and old fashioned leader jackets from the 40's with your old black sneakers, while she likes bright pastel colored dresses, and sparkly high heels.
You both come from an obscenely rich family and you have it all too easy but, you never really take too much advantage of it.

"Ooh. I bet this pale pink halter dress will look flattering on your slim figure." Your sister says as she holds out the dress in front of you, trying to picture you in it.

Eek!

You look at the slits the middle of the dress and can't help but feel a little nauseous.

Me? In that? No way in hell!

You grimace in disgust at the outfit.

"What? No?" Your sister pouts.

"Sorry. Not my thing, Marah."

After a few a minutes of being surrounded  by racks of bright, blinding colors, you figure you need go out and grab a cigarette.

"Hey, Marah?," you call out to your sister in the fitting room.

"Yeah?"

"I gotta go light a stick or two. Don't rush. I'll be in the parking lot if you need me."

"Kay, sis."

You rush out the doors of the mall, and quickly grab a cigarette pack and a lighter out from your jacket pocket.

You head towards your latest customized mustang -a late sweet sixteen gift, and sit on it's hood as your hand is busy igniting your lighter and holding it towards the cigar in your mouth, while the other is blocking it from the breeze.

"Nice ride." A deep raspy voice says to you.

As you lift your head, about to say 'thank you', you are surprised at the sight of the person. He has a green complexion and tall with long nails. You both happen to wear the same style of clothing but his is in a more manlier, sophisticated style with an upside down cross necklace to finish up the look. He puts his cigar in between his sharp teeth and raises his brow at your surprise and leans back against his car.

"What?" He smirks.

"N-no, sorry. Thank you by the way. Your car doesn't seem so bad "

He has a black and white, 1969 camaro SS, customized with the word "STYLO" on its grill. You notice that there are bullet holes on the side.

"Woah. What happened? Did you get into a riot or something?"

"Something like that. We got chased by a cop once." He metions like as if it was a part of his golden days.

"Ah." You don't know why, but you're suddenly impressed.

You both are about 15 minutes deep into your conversation when he realizes, "Tsk, tsk, tsk, Where are my manners? Name's Murdoc. Pleased to meet you," He offers his hand and you shake it,
"I'm [y/n]. Nice to meet you too."

"Murdoc." A small girl with dark purple hair approaches, and walks towards Murdoc.
"Done already?" He says softly to her.

"Mhmm." She looks at you two in shock, and turns her eyes to Murdoc; a smile slowly etches across her face as she lets out a small snicker.

Turning red, he realizes he's still holding on to your hand and releases it immediately.

"Dare desuka? Kono hito kanojyo desuka?" She questions him in Japanese, still maintaining her malicious smile.

"No, no, Noodle," he waves his hands in frustration, " I just met her today."

Noodle? What a cute name.

"Ah, I see." She says in a teasing tone, and hops on the passenger seat and sticks her tounge out at him. You look at her and laugh at how cute she is. She turns in your direction and waves, giving away her most angelic smile.

"Hello there," you wave back.

"Well, goodbye. I hope no one hotwires your pretty car and runs away with it," Murdoc jokes.

"That's okay. It's not the only mustang I can afford."

He chuckles, and ducks into the driver's side. Noodle lightly slaps him on the shoulder as soon as he closes the door. They seem to have a small and inaudible arguement since his windows are up. You see noodle pointing in your direction, and Murdoc slowly glances nervously at you, scratching his head.

Uh oh. What now?

Murdoc comes out of his car and approaches you.

"Hey," he says quietly.

"Hey," you greet him back.

"Sorry I didn't dismiss our conversation properly," he glances nervously at Noodle and she gestures him to go on. He looks back at you and continues,"Sooo, um, we're having a party at our place this Saturday- Noodle's birthday party actually, and I was wondering if you could come over since she sorta invited you... What do you say?"

"Hmm, Sure," you shrug. It wouldn't be so bad after all...

He gives a grin of relief, "Great! Here's the adress," He hands you a crumpled piece of paper, "I'll see you this Saturday."

"Yeah. I'll see you too," you grin back.

"Hasta la vista," he triumphantly struts back to his car, and pulls away.

You stand there smiling and hugging yourself with glee.

Oh boy..