× SILVER Crimson ×

2 February Wednesday

I'm locked for 6 days, 7 hours and 23 minutes.

To say that it's close to impossible to run away from your father's eyes, especially when he's a detective is clear. The fact I though that maybe this time I have outsmarted him was really stupid from me.

Now I'm sitting with pressed to my body knees, watching ̶ѕ̶α̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶ with hope through the attic's window. The room itself was covered in dust and I was forced to cough every now and then, but it was well decorated. Light brown painted walls and wooden floor. One, two pictures hanging on the walls, a bed with white sheets and a small cupboard with a clock next to it.

Since I was a small boy I was being locked here, but if I made bigger troubles I was sent to the basement, where no one will ever want to go. And I don't blame anyone. I've never been obedient. As younger in my primary school I was fighting a lot. Always going home with a blue eye or injuries. Never really listened to my parents and honestly, I didn't know when to stop. This way I was getting a lot of slaps.

Now as a fifteen years old kid I was ably joining in father's ι̶м̶p̶o̶r̶т̶α̶ɴ̶т̶ ̶complicated cases. He's famous with the most untwisted investigations in all Craven and probably the whole North Yorkshire.
He is training me to be like him. Careful, smart, distrustful but I was his absolutely opposite by me.
I still menage to put the pieces sometimes successfully on my own way..

I sighed and got up from the floor. Came closer to the window. The view wasn't something interesting. Densely planted trees a few metres from our house. We were located on the end of the town, right to a small forest and the South side was facing it. I stared at the trees without seeing them, thinking. Quiet moments like these, with 4 walls around me were helping me meditate over things. Dad was smart and knew what was he doing, punishing me like that.

I smiled. Something twitched in the bushes. I focused my vision. Damn foxes. It's full of them. Every morning I was finding the rubbish disheveled.

I crossed my arms before someone knocked on my door. Miss Green entered the room with a tray with food in her hands.

"Eren, your lunch is ready." She served it on my cupboard. I thanked her before she walked out. For one last time I looked outside before I decided to eat. But right then something caught my eye. There, between two of the trees was standing a shadow and as through it was peering right into me.

I shuddered. I was still observing it, thrilled by sudden fear. What is that?

I went to the door. Luckily, Miss Green has forgotten to lock it before she left. Soundlessly I half-open it and slightly sneaked through the corridor of the second floor. At the end there was a window and that's why I headed towards it and opened it. That was the way I was running, unseen from home to go to parties or somewhere else.

I jumped and landed on the soft grass. Breathing out, I moved towards the trees where I saw the mysterious shadow fast.

It was gone. I looked around even took a glance at the house but there wasn't anything. I doesn't get scared by ̶ᴛ̶ʜ̶ᴏ̶s̶ᴇ̶ similar things. But I ̶ᴄ̶ᴀ̶ɴ̶ swear it was there.

I stood there for more some time before deciding to go in. I turned around and nearly fell. Only a few steps from me was standing still a man with raven hair and an undercut. He was dressed in black. Black shirt, black jeans with white belts around his legs, black gloves and even a weapon on his belt. He looked like ̶d̶α̶r̶ĸ̶ ̶p̶r̶ι̶ɴ̶c̶e̶  Lord of darkness and his congealing glare was terrifying.

He was starring at me almost tonelss, but his sharp glare was piercing me deeply and I couldn't move.

Suddenly out of nowhere I was pinned against a wall. I was looking at the man with widened eyes and fear, but now after he was so close I could see his eyes better. Silver, that like ice was freezing me, but they were unearthly beautiful. He was short, at least 10cm shorter than me, but it didn't matter. He was very strong. Both his hands were on my sides while watching me with an examining stare. Gradually, I started relaxing.

His eyes were holding me in such pressure that I was almost shaking, but I wasnt scared, before he started approaching my neck. His body pressed mine and shivers ran down my skin. His breath fondled the curve between my shoulder and neck and my breath hitched. I felt how his lips touched my burning skin. I shuddered again and my lips opened wider.

Two seconds later everything ended. I stood there frozen, shocked, confused and more. My mind was running wild, but only one question mattered more.

Who was this Black Lord?
_________________________

- MƁƁ

Words : 858