•••Prolouge•••

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's Note:

Hey guys, so this is my 1st book to be published. I'm not a professional writer and English is not my first language so don't expect this book to be perfect.

I also started writing this story when i was 12 years old. So you might as well see how immature i write but then changes as the story goes on because obviously i grew up and my english skills got better.  The reason why i was actually doing some major editing in this story.

This story may contain: Some explicit and mature contents, grammatically wrong words/sentences and misspelled words. Let's get right into the story, shall we? :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My life became miserable since the day that he left me.

But what can i do?

He choose his career over me.

I mean he choose being an idol over his girlfriend and one thing that broke my heart is...

When he told me that our relationship was just a dare by his co-trainee.

A dare to date me in 8 months.

A dare that made me change myself.

The reason why i came back with my revenge.

He was now a successful artist together with his bandmates.

He's Kim Junmyeon or should i now say...

Suho.

Wait for my sweet revenge Suho.

I will make sure that you will regret what you did to me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited

Vote • Comment • Be a fan!

1/01/16