Bottom

(This chapter will have two points of views in it. So please pay attention to when the bolded name changes. I hope you enjoy the last chapter of A Potter for Christmas.)

Marc

"You can take a shower, I'll give you some pajamas. My bathroom has towels in the cabinet you'll see in there. You can either use my bathroom or the guest bathroom". I rubbed my eyes feeling a little tired, but not enough to fall asleep. He thanked me and continued into my bedroom to cleanse himself. Imagining him wearing my clothing does turn me on, I shamelessly shook the thought from my mind and finished washing the dishes.

I swept the kitchen floor, wiped down the counter tops and table. I also tidied the living room and put my sisters gifts in the boxes that I had bought for them. They're so simple, but charming. They hold this classic feel to them that most don't often see. I wouldn't mind having them for myself, I may have to buy some more. I'm going to go broke with all of the things I want to buy from him.

I went into my bedroom trying to find some of my stretchier pajama bottoms. I heard the shower turn on while I was grabbing a shirt for him to wear, what I didn't hear was the bathroom door open. I jumped in surprise when I turned to see him nearly naked in front of me. I couldn't even say anything, not even something nervously stupid as I normally would. I was silenced. He started to walk towards me, oh my - wow.

His body was something that I really wasn't expecting. He had six-pack abs and a gorgeous v-line. I couldn't help but eye the happy trail that disappeared into the towel wrapped around his waist. I really shouldn't be looking at him this way. Is this rude, am I disturbing him?

Once he was close enough to me he trapped my eyes in his, I could feel his fingers brush mine as he hesitantly grabbed the clothing out of my left hand. Every breath, stare, and touch felt electrifying. "I should get dressed", he said it so softly, careful not to break the lustful atmosphere.

"Yea, you should". I whispered just as softly. I turned away trying to erase the unease, but it refused to leave. I turned to walk away but the light touch of a hand settled on my hip. I turned to face him and walked the rest of the short distance, meeting him nearly chest to chest. He opened his mouth as if he were going to say something before thinking better of it and unconsciously bitting his lip. He slowly closed the distance between our lips testing the waters. He kissed me, and I returned the gesture. His hand tightened on my hip and the kiss turned into more than just a question; it was a full blown statement. I am his in this moment, and I don't want it any other way.

We shared a few passionate kisses before he pulled away resting his forehead on mines. "I don't - I never want to pressure you Marc".

I ran my hands against his lower back. "You're not". He pulled away looking into my eyes searching for any signs of doubt, but I wanted this. He stepped away from me and lowered his towel, a soft sound resonating through the room as it hit the ground. The speed of my heart picked up and I grew nervous.

I soon undressed in front of him feeling it's only fair for him to see me fully exposed as well. I walked to him wanting to touch his body. I ran my fingers along his nipples, between his abs, stopping at his hips. He grabbed one of my cheeks and I hesitated, he noticed. "What's wrong". There was so much concern in his eyes that it overwhelmed me.

"I don't bottom". He kissed my neck softly, as if he were trying to kiss away my nerves.

"That's okay, you don't have to". He walked over to the bed laying on his back exposing himself. He's so damn beautiful. His dark curls were spread against my pillow and his legs were open for me to see. How can he just bare himself to me like this? Expose his beauty as if it were nothing, he is alluring, and I'm thankful that he feels he can show me his grace.

I settled in-between his legs kissing up his chest, but it didn't feel right. I don't want to force him into anything. "You know if you don't like to bottom, I can I have before". He kissed the top of my head and laid it upon his chest.

"No, it will hurt you too much. Maybe another time". I raised my head peaking an eye at him.

"And it won't hurt you?" He seemed so relaxed, and I was genuinely concerned.

"I've bottomed more than you have. I've been in relationships were that was all I did. It's just more comfortable for me".

"I-" he cut me off with his lips.

"Don't worry I do find pleasure in it". Does he really?

-----
Isaac

He's too nervous, I just want him to relax, enjoy this. I'm glad I've cleaned down there recently, I guess I was unconsciously planning this. I flipped us over so he was underneath, it may be best if I take control. I quieted his startled noises pleading his body to ease. I kissed his flat stomach showering his body in love.

"I trust that you're clean". He smiled and approved. "Good". He asked me the same and I replied with being immaculate. I raised his legs feeling his body tense, but I just massaged his thighs easing his muscles. Once my tongue found its way to his hole he tensed once more, but this time he calmed himself. That's good, he's trusting me. I licked his entrance listening to his soft pants, that's the response I was looking for. I worked his hole while pumping his shaft for a few more minutes.  I soon moved onto his cock sucked and licking, listening to and loving the soft moans I elected from his mouth.

"Condom?" He pointed to the door beside his bed. I reached in and found one. He looked nervous, and then confused once he realized I was rolling it onto him and not myself. "Like I said, maybe another time". He smiled and pulled me up to kiss him. I went to align myself on his shaft, but he stopped me and pulled something else out of the drawer, lube. I assumed he wouldn't have any.

He rolled me off of him and deep throated my shaft, oh my gosh. I am not quiet, and embarrassing sporadic moans flew out of my mouth. "That's it, moan for me". Dirty talk is so hot. He pushed a lubed finger into my hole and I automatically clenched around it. He added a second and I heavily panted. He pushed them in and out, and I just wanted more. He's teasing me, I hate it. After the third finger I lost it, I want him - now.

I brought him back underneath me and I brought myself over his cock. Once I actually got him into me I paused, it's been a while. "You're on the larger side". He lazily smiled and rolled his thumbs into my hips. I slowly sinked the rest of the way and allowed myself to fully stretch to his size. I rose back up and once I pushed down a throaty moan escaped my mouth. He feels so good, so filling, so thick.

I slowly rose up and down watching his pleasurable faces. Once I had gotten a nice pace settled he decided to change it, okay then. He grabbed my hips and continuously pushed up into me. I cried in ecstasy enjoying his large cock pushing into my tight hole just right. He rolled us over with his dick never leaving my entrance. He fully pulled out and once he reentered he brushed a very special spot. Goosebumps rose on my skin and my breath was taken away. "Again, right there". He abused my prostate leaving me a moaning panting mess.

By the end of our love making session I had came two times and my ass cheeks were sore from his hips slapping against them. My hair is matted, and I feel so light and peaceful. He wiped both of our bodies down with a hot wash cloth before allowing me to snuggle into him.

"That was ... amazing".

"You are amazing, now get some sleep my love". My love, I'm his love. I soon drifted with thoughts of us one day living together.

-----
( So I lied, there's one last chapter because this became too long and I have to break it up. But I hope you're enjoying.) Please comment your opinion of this story.