[IMGN] OT12: YOUR OVERPROTECTIVE BROs

Start from the beginning

You: DO IT then I'm gonna tell Suho Hyung what you did to his Black Card last---

Tao: SHHHH!

Suho: What? Tell me what??

You: *plastic grin* NoThInG HaNdsOmE BrO..

Tao: *plastic grins to Suho too*

You: Now, out of my way before I could blow your cover today.

You shove Tao the side and quickly holds to the knob. But before you could turn it. You turn your heads to your brothers who's intensely anticipating behind you.

You: *elegant and soft tone*
Guys... You know that I love you right? So, please be at your most NORMAL & KINDESEST STATE. Please guys. Dont ruin your image for your first impression to my boyfriend or else---

Kris: yeah yeah we got it.

Lay: What's happening guys?

Chen: Come here Hyung, we're going to meet our babie's boyfie. Now she said us to act our bestest and kindest us. *sarcastic tone*

Lay: ooohh

Baekhyun: We got it Baby Maknae-ssi..

You: *exhales* I trust you guys, please don't ruin this moment.

Exo-OPPAs: ALRIGHT WE GOT IT!

You: Geez no need to shout. (¬_¬)

As you turned your back, all of them gathered at the front hall and prepared their BESTEST & KINDEST LOOK.

You: *opened the door* AHHHH~ OPPA!! How are you babe, come inside. My brothers were here waiting for you.

/A.N: LET YOUR BF HERE AS YOUR ULTIMATE BIAS FROM OTHER KPOP GROUP, NON-EXO ARLYT? XD/

Bf: Wow Babe, you look stunning. Oh---okay. I'm coming..

You: *breathes* BOYFRIEND. This are my brothers. BROTHERS. This is my---whydoyoulooklikeyourshootingforaphotoshoot?? *squints*

EXO-OPPA: *refer to the media*

Kris: What do you mean? We're on our most natural, normal, kindest and bestest self. Like what you said. *still on their poses*

You: *facepalm*

BF: Uhhh--hehe. *bows* Nice to meet you all Hyungs.

Then they all walk towards you and your boyfriend and circled you two.

Luhan: So, you're?

BF: *insert NonExoUB's Name*

Baekhyun: Mmmmh..

BF: *nervouse smile*

Xiumin: It's nice to meet you ____, are you taking care of our sister?

Kris: Have you ever tried to hurt her?

Kai: Try laying a hand on a single strand of her hair then 24  fists will going to beat you up.

Kyungsoo: Make it 22 and 2 knives.

BF: *gulps* I---I'm taking good care of of---

Chen: Chill bro. We're not scary. We just love out sister, so try making her cry then just a slit on your throat will be enough to repay you hurt on her.

Lay: *kisses your BF's chick*

r.o.Exo & You: WHAT WAS THAT!?

Lay: *death glare* Kiss of death.. I marked him a kissed of death if he ever make her cry, I will easily detect him where he will be.