The Move (Chaper 4)

"Seriously Abby get up," Chris trying to get my äss out of bed which I might add is NOT going to happen. I just groan causing him to get more mad how that was possible I don't know.

"Abby! I'm not messing around get up and start to pack now!" He warned.

I just laid there wishing he would give up. Which was probably not a smart idea cause he was getting more pissed ever second. "Seriously abs I will give you five seconds to get up."

"No thanks," I said not moving a muscle. The thing is I love my sleep and no one should interrupt if they want to live to the next day.

"1,2,3," he started trying to scare me. I wasn't a little kid anymore that wasn't going to work on me. Rolling my eyes I flipped over onto my back.

"4,5! That's it," he said finishing his count down and ripping the covers off me he grabbed my ankles pulling me to the floor.

"Thump," my back collided with the floor.

"Ouch! That hurt dude," I said rubbing my back.

"I warned you," he said shrugging. "And I don't want to see you laying there when I come back in 10 minutes."

After he left I pulled myself from the floor and looked around my room only to realize I had no idea where to start. Um close might be a good start right? Shirts in one suitcase pants in another and so on.

Some time in the middle of the chaos Chris came in and was pretty pleased with himself that he actually got me up and moving. "Take these," he said putting my meds down on a table and walked out.

Ugggggg I hate those stupid pills. They make me seem like a freak that can't help herself and needs meds to keep her normal. I have Ad hd so I can't really focus if I don't take them but I still hate it.

Sighing I took the pills knowing what would happen if I didn't and then went back to packing my whole life up.

~\~\~\~4 am~\~\~\~

Looking at my now empty room and the 5 luggage's that contained my entire life I walked into the bathroom that was mostly all packed up and decided to take a shower knowing I wasn't going to get any sleep.

Absorbing the heat I begin to feel my nerves vanish and I soon begin to relax. Remembering I only had 2 hours before we left I begin to wash my hair and body and soon slip out wrapping a towel around myself in the process.

Putting on the outfit I left out so I could wear something I thought was cute to our new house a grey crop top with the words so over it and a pair of white skinneys. A locket I got from my mom and black vans.

Adding some eyeliner and mascara I thought I looked some what good. After Curling my hair and adding a white beanie I began to pack up the rest of the bathroom.

When everything was all packed and ready to go I let the movers grab my bags and throw them into their moving van. Taking one last look at my now empty room I Shut the door knowing I would not be coming back and walked down the stairs to the truck the guys were already in and waiting for me.

Hopping in with the help of Luke I began to feel my eyes become heavy and sleep starting to take over.

"Abs we will be there in 5 minutes," I think Luke said I was still half asleep at that point and couldn't really think.

I thought I was still dreaming when we pulled up to our house no more like mansion. But when I heard Luke and Chris both say "whoa," I knew I was awake and this was real! We really do live here!

After dad parked the car Chris helped me out but didn't let me down. He was carrying me towards the house when I asked "What are you doing?" Kind of scared to know the answer.

"Carrying you into our new home like a gentleman," he said like what he was doing was normal.

"Okay," I said will laughing.

Opening the door he walked across the threshold and spun in a circle. "Welcome to your new home my lady," he said trying to keep a straight face.

"Why thanks your kind sir," I said doing a courtesy when he finally put me on the ground. Laughing my head off as well.

"What is wrong with you two?" Kyle asked ruining the moment.

"I was wondering the same thing," Luke said.

"Honey," my dad called when he stepped into the house.

"Oh hi guys," she said walking into the room. "I told my boys to leave so you guys could get settled she explained. "Upstairs and to the right is a hallway all of your rooms are in if you want to go check it out," she said with a smile.

"Ok thanks," we responded already walking up the stairs to eager to see what our rooms looked like.

My room was at the very end of the hall next to brad and Luke according to the names on the doors that is. Opening the door I was at awe it was huge. In the middle was a queen sized bed that had a mint green and white comforter and 2 white bedside tables on each side of it and a plasma screen tv across from it on the wall.

In one corner was a desk with a bunch of school supplies and a brand new MacBook Pro and a note saying thanks. The other corner had a couch another TV and a huge bookcase filled with thousands of books and room for more.

The best part of the room was the balcony attached to it. The whole room was jaw dropping it was mint green my favorite color and it even had a walk in closet and a huge bathroom that I had to share with Luke but I was glad I got a bathroom at all and didn't have to share with all 6 boys.

It was my dream room and it was all mine. Now for the unpacking part yay! Note the sarcasm.

~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~
Happy new year! Tell me what u think.