A lot on my mind (Chapter 1)

"Hello, earth to Abby," Megan said while chucking a gross soggy French Fry at my head.

"Huh, what.... Oh sorry I kind of spaced out there," I said slightly embarrassed.

"We noticed dumbo," lily said while giggling. "You have been muttering sam, dad, and ugggggg for 10 minutes." By now her and Megan were full on laughing.

"Oh shut up," I hissed will grabbing pieces of what I think were supposed to be broccoli and chucking it at them. Man school lunch is so gross I thought when it hit Megan square in the eye.

"Ew...... Why did you do that?" Megan asked while wiping the broccoli of her face and try to get it out of her eye!

Megan and lily have been my best friends since basically birth. We all are into the same sport dance, soccer, and cheer. I am the head cheerleader at our school and they are both tied for a close second.

Megan has long brown hair and dark brown eyes and is really skinny we all are I guess. Lily has medium length red hair, sparkly green eyes and freckles all over her face. I don't know what I would do without them.

"Someone's a feisty one today aren't you," lily said pinching my cheeks in the process.

"No," I grumble

"Sure......," she said lifting her eyebrows "Now are you going to tell us what's got your panties in a twist or are you just going to sit there and groan all day."

After having to wait 10 minutes for the both of them to calm there laughter down. I finally got a word out. "Sam."

"What about Sam?" Megan asked

"Ok so you know how my dad and her have been dating all summer?" I asked. When they nodded I continued. "Well they are still dating and my dad wants me and my brothers to do to dinner with them tonight and they say they have big news," I groan then add. "And you know what that means!"

"Aw honey, I'm so sorry." They both said.

"It's been tearing me up inside all day, I can't believe they are either getting married or she's pregnant," I exclaim!

"Which one do u think it is more?" Lily asked.

"Honestly I think she is pregnant, I think there whole relationship was just a summer fling and that's the only reason he hasn't dumped her yet."

"But what if they are more serious that you thought?"

"I don't want to think about that." I answer. Deep down I know she was probably right it's been 6 years since my mom died and he deserves to be happy. But it's just hard to think it might be true. Especially cause he would have told me. Right?

"Ringggggg." The bell rang signaling lunch was over.

"I'll keep you guys posted," I said while getting up and heading to my locker to grab all the crap I needed for world history.

"Ugggggg, were is it" I grumble to myself when I couldn't find my text book.

"Ringggg." The warning bell rang.

"Well this is just great." I thought still searching for my textbook.

After searching for another minute or so I finally found it. I started to walking toward my class when a pair of arms grabbed my waist and pulled me into a empty classroom.

"What the....." I said turning around only to feel my skin run cold.

"What do you want?" I asked starring into those light brown eyes I fell in love with a year ago. Adam Storm. The schools jerk that I mistakenly thought was sweet. I loved him and he just used me.

Adam wasn't bad looking he had brown hair that was always gelled back in the front giving it the flip look. He had light brown eyes that could melt a girls heart and was insanely popular. Every girls dream including mine until a year ago.

"Oh come on babe don't be like that," he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"I'm not your babe," I growl feeling the anger inside be rise. "I will never be your babe again!"

"You don't mean that," he said getting madder by the second.

"What was cheating on me 3 times not enough for you?" I asked. "Or the abuse? Do u want me to end up in the hospital again?" "So what now that it's been a year and I'm now over you come crawling back."

"I...... My anger got the better of me," he said ignoring the last part I said.

"I almost died," I screamed. "If my brothers didn't  find me I would be dead right now!"

"Ringggggg."

"Great now I'm late to class," I yell walking towards the door.

"Not so fast," he said grabbing my arm and pulling me back to him.

"You will be MINE again Abby. Mark my words!" He spat squeezing my arm tighter with every word.

"Y-you're hurting me," I whimpered.

I saw his eyes soften and he let go. Scratching his neck he said "I'm so sorry Abby, that wasn't me honest. My anger it got the better of me. I really am sorry," he pleaded.

"Wasn't the first time." I spat pushing past him and into the hall continuing my way to class. Looking at my wrist I could already make out a bruise.

"Great what am I going to tell my brothers," I mumble.

Before I knew it I was in front of my class. Wondering what to do next. I decided to knock because I knew how much mrs mac hated when kids were late. The door soon opened and I received a glare.

"Nice of you to stop by Abby." 

"I'm sorry mrs mac," I mutter while walking to my seat in the back of the class. Located next to my twin Luke.

Luke and I are twins and the closest to each other. He plays football like all my brothers and is really strong and popular. All my brothers and me are popular. Having 3 older brothers that basically run the school and being the head cheerleader does that to ya.

Luke is the youngest out of all my brothers but is older than me by 20 minutes and loves to rub it in my face when ever he can. He has blond hair and blueish green eyes like me.

"Your late again," he said clearly annoyed.

"Sorry I ran into someone," I mutter while trying to pay as much attention to mrs mac as I can. My arm was starting to throb and burn. I started to rub it trying not to gain attention from my twin.

Without such luck he grabbed my arm and gasped. "What is this," he hissed.

"It's uh....... Nothing." I said turning back to mrs Mac.

"Don't lie to me I'm your twin! Is Adam bothering you again?" He asked in a whisper so we wouldn't get caught.

"It was just this once," I said.

"I thought I said don't lie to me!"

"Okay it's happened a few times its nothing. I'm fine!" I whisper yell earning a glare from mrs Mac in the process. Guess she heard us talking. Oops.

"He almost killed you Abby. This isn't a joke."

"I know it's fine. I'm fine I promise," I mutter. Hoping he will stop talking about it before we get in even more trouble.

"Okay but we are going to talk about this more when we get home," he said clearly still upset.

"Okay," I say still unsure. Oh great another thing to look forward to. I'm just glad the world invented makeup to hide all the  bruises Adam gave me in the past.

~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~
Chapter one down whoooo hoooo tell me what you think!