“I want to go to Paris and visit the Eiffel Tower, I know it’s clichéd” I said while giggling.

“It’s not clichéd and um favorite thing about you?”

“I like my smile”

“Favorite thing to do”

“Write songs when I’m bored or have things on my mind, no one knows this but I’ll let you know” he said while sending me a wink.

“Aw, I feel so honored” I said while putting my hand over my chest over exaggeratedly

*****

After about a quarter to three or so, we wrapped up our lunch date and headed home.

Surprisingly the house was quiet and that was rare.

“Hey, where’s Dani and El?” I asked Liam and Louis while walking over to them.

“They’re upstairs doing god knows what” Louis said while rolling his eyes.

I walked over to the stairs before calling out to Harry, “I’ll be back down soon!” He nodded his head and took a seat down on the couch besides Louis and Liam.

I ran up the stairs and walked over to El’s room before knocking,

“Comee inn” the voice sang as I opened the door.

I stepped inside and they turned their heads around.

“London! You’re here! Thank god, we were just talking about you” Dani said while beaming over at El.

“Is that a good thing or bad? I asked while raising my left eyebrow up.

“A good thing silly, now come over here!” she said while patting the seat next to her on the bed.

I made my way over to the bed before taking my shoes off and lying down on the bed.

We were in the l formation of a triangle on the bed.

“Soo, how did the date go? By the way, you look absolutely gorgeousss in that dress! You should just go ahead and keep it because it looks way better on you than on me” El said all cheerful.

She’s so sweet.

“It went pretty good actually and oh my gosh really? That’s so sweet of you!” I said while getting up and giving her a hug.

“No problem babe” she said while we both lied back down.

“So, what’s going on between you and Harry?” Dani asked while looking over at me.

“I’ll tell you guys but you have to promise not to over exaggerate” I said while pointing my finger towards them.

“We promise!” they both said in harmony.

“He asked me to be his girlfriend” I said while closing my eyes and then slightly opening them to see their reaction.

Eleanor jumped up from her bed and so did Dani.

“WHAT DID I TELL YOU!!? OH MY GOSH I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!” Eleanor screamed.

“I KNOW RIGHT; THEY MAKE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE OMFG!!” Dani screamed as well.

“THIS IS PERFECT! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS DANI?!”

“THAT WE CAN GO ON TRIPLE DATES?!”

“NO, BUT THAT’S A GREAT IDEA TOO! BUT NOW WE CAN ALL GO SHOPPING TOGETHER!! IT’D BE LIKE A TRIO! OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO PERFECT” Eleanor cried out in happiness.

“Um guys?” I asked while looking up at them.

“Yes?!”

“You guys promised not to over exaggerate” I said while laughing at them.

“I know! It’s like you’re our new sister and ahh I don’t even know what to say” Dani said while lying back down as well as Eleanor.

“So when did he ask you?” El questioned.

“He didn’t exactly come out and say it but I knew what he meant” I said while remembering what happened last night and a smile came onto my face.

“Then what did he say?” Dani asked.

“He was like “oh you’d never want a boyfriend like me” “I’m not right for you” “and I thought I might’ve had a chance with you” and etcetera and I just ran up and kissed him halfway through his rant. Then, I was like “if that was your way of asking me to be your girlfriend, then hell yes”.” I said while blushing over at them.

“Awwwwww!” they both cooed.

“I’m so happy for you guys” Dani said while shooting me a smile.

“Thank you” I said while giggling.

“Yeah same!” El said while covering her mouth as if she was going to cry.

“Ha-ha, thanks El and please don’t cry” I said while patting her shoulder.

“So how about we all go outside for a swim? It’s pretty nice outside” Dani said while looking over at us.

“Yes! It’s the perfect weather for swimming! Right London?” El said while sitting up.

“Yeah, it is but I don’t have a bikini to wear?”

“Doesn’t worry boo, we got you covered! You already say El’s closet, wait until you see mine” Dani laughed while dragging me along with her down the hall.

**********

Comment & Vote babes! <3