Chapter 6:Mia Bella

Paulie: Everyone has a different story since we born to we died, we had different decisions that our souls can control... We don't know that we had a evil soul.... That's means our past, our present, our future... Since I had 14 years old... I fight with the evil souls... But it's starts when arrives my evil soul....

But.... I don't care, I least, I have my friends who help me with everything when ever is easy or hard....

❤❤❤❤❤❤

January 16th
"Palapas Park"

Writer Captain's: Today is a good here since we meet here. I glad all of you they're happy to listen our story's it gives us happiness, so today the Artist Captain will discuss this new day... Come on, Paulie! You can do it!

Paulie: Is time....

Paulie: Good Afternoon, everyone! I hope you guys enjoy the next project that we brought to inspire the culture from Quintana Roo as you know, "The Mayans" thank you to join with us in this big project from and I hope you enjoy the activities that we have fun, Grazie and enjoy!

❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Backstage"

Paulie: OMG... That's so much talking.... (coughs) Oh my.....

Wow... I never talked so much as usual very much...huh? It's that Mau?....Oh my....

A/N: You will know soon = u =

Mauricio: Hey Pau!

Paulie: Oh hey... Are you ready?

Mauricio: You know that I'm always ready!  Besides I will show that I had been better at Dance!

Paulie: .... Are you sure about this? (Giggles)

Mauricio: Of course, Mia Bella!

Paulie: W-What? o//°\\o
Did he say Beautiful in Italian? Yes he DID!
Of course I'm blushing, oh my...