Chapter 2: "New Artist Captain"

Since I'm a Artist Captain,It had some difficults things in my life like reunions,Oh the reunions starts on Saturdays 10:00 a.m,BTW I The Princess Artistic (Junior High School Artist Captain)And the Queen Artistic is Chocolat Candy (High School Artist Captain) She's had a Light brown hair,Blue Eyes,Tan skin, and her personality is similar to mine.... Our Captain uniform is based on Artists personality's and our flag is flag with colors splash With a Pencil brush painted on blue... So It's was Saturday 7:00 a.m when I waking and prepare for my first reunion with Junior and High School Captains.....

The reunion it's on the Starbucks from Plaza Outlet and yes they invited us a coffee or Frappe...Mine is Mocha-Frappe and sometimes I bring my laptop to react the prepositions on this year,Sometimes were talking about our differences in our talents and something in common with us... Me & Chocolat with had the uniform correspond (The uniform look like Wy from Hetalia) And everyone had her own uniform with the correspond talent.

Pau.-Ok! Let's see about our hours.... Dancers Captains Starts on Monday at 9:30-10:00 a.m in Volleyball Court from our school

Dancers Captains:(Nods as a yes)

Pau.-Then Singers Captains Starts on Tuesday at 1:15-1:50 p.m in the park from Elementary School "Eleuterio Llanes Pasos". Then Us,Artists Captains will Start on Wednesday at 5:00-6:00 p.m in Palapas Park. Then Writers Captains Starts on Thursday at 7:10-7:40 p.m in Gran Plaza and others captains starts on weekends on 1:10-7:00 p.m in Palapas Park or Gran Plaza....Any questions?

Everybody.-No.... ¬¬

Pau.-Ok! Before you all go home, I want to meet us each other,so can with chat a little

Chocolat.-Nice Suggestion,Pau-San.... 

Were talking more than before,laughing,smile,everything it was the best day ever in my life as captain now..... When Everyone goes home....I was feel weird,I was to going fall away,I fainted again.....but this when goes home, everyone goes,expect one it was Mau.....

Pau.-Ahhh....(I Close my eyes very )

Mau.-Pau?Pau?! (Caughts her before she hits on her floor)Pau! Wake up! (I guess she fainted....It's the very first time i see her fainted....)*sighs*I guess I have to keep you to your home....

Why I feel rare and I fainted again...But why? Let me alone..... I'm free! I'm not alone!!!!

(Continue)