~ means the character POV changes

*Alcohol warning*
****
Today, surprisingly, Niall was not watching his cartoons, but taking a shower.

Of course, he didn't do it without promise of free alcohol. It's New Years and Zayn called him up saying there was a party.

"Dude, it's gonna be sick!" Zayn tried again, knowing what he said next was going to get him to show up.

"I don't know I mean my favorite cartoon just made another show..."

"But dude, come on, I'll but your drinks." Zayn said with a smirk that Niall couldn't see as they were on the phone.

"Which bar was it exactly?"

So now Niall was pulling on some skinny jeans and throwing on a loose shirt and converse. He grabbed his house keys and phone as a honk was heard from outside.

"Hey, so how many people are coming?" Niall asked in his thick, Irish accent.

"Well Shahid-"

"Never mind I'll figure out when we get there." Niall looked out the window to watch the other cars passed by and found himself wondering what Jesu- Harry was doing.

~

"Hi mum, how are you?" Harry asked as he pulled his mother into a hug.

"I'm doing great, you?" Anne asked, patting her son on the back as she checked her hair in the mirror behind him.

"Wonderful, the kids are learning the alphabet song!" Harry said enthusiastically, which was odd for a man of his age, but he couldn't help loving watching the children learn.

"That's great, love." Anne chuckled, "So, anyone special?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Mum!"

"Oh, hush up. Now come on, let's go. Gemma is going to meet us at the bar." Anne walked with Harry to his car, both feeling great for the night, and completely, utterly oblivious to the trouble they were about to cause.

~

"You know, your kinda turning me on."

"Am I really?" Niall asked, slurring his words as he held tightly onto his bottle.

"Mhm," Nick said, winking.

"Well, Grimmy boy, if you show me I'll believe you, hm?" Niall giggled. Nick grabbed onto Niall's hand and slowly started lowering it.

"Look!" Niall jumped up and pointed.

"What?" Nick asked, irritated and horny.

"It's Haz- no, Harold? No, I think it's... Harry! That's his name." Niall giggled, nearly tripping over his own feet. Harry was walking in with a woman too old to be considered his girlfriend but still stunning.

"That's wonderful, but I think you should try fixing my little problem here." Nick tried putting his hands on Niall's waist but Nia was already telling Zayn that 'Curly' was here.

"Well then go talk to him, Ni." Zayn waved him off and went back to his talk with Liam about a 'Payne Train' or something stupid like that.

Niall walked towards Harry, but stopped in his tracks when a gorgeous woman around Harry's age sat next to him. Not only was she gorgeous, but there was a baby bump that was just starting to show on her front.

Niall, who was completely drunk, felt his heart sink in his chest. All desires to talk to Harry were abandoned and he stood there thinking that in some way, Harry was cheating on him.

He got a girlfriend and knocked her up! How could he do that to me? Niall thought, tears welling up in his eyes. He went back to Zayn full on sobbing.

"Niall! I'm sorry Liam-" Zayn started.

"No, I get it. Take care of him, but come back to my place when you're done, yeah?" Liam winked and left them alone.

"What's wrong?" Zayn put an arm around Niall, slowly guiding him towards the front doors of the bar.

"He cheated! He has a girlfriend but he was mine!" Zayn was confused, Niall never said anything about a boyfriend to him.

"It's okay, Ni. Let's get you home, yeah?" Niall nodded into his shoulder and later, passed out in his car.

~

"Gemma!" Harry looked up at his sister, "you're pregnant!"

"Yeah!" Gemma laughed, pushing a strand of hair out of her face and sitting down next to Harry.

"I'm too young to be a grandma." Anne pouted, holding back a smile.

"Mum you're-"

"Don't! I know how old I am already." They all laughed at that. Gemma reached for a menu but Harry pulled it away.

"Nope, you're pregnant. Alcohol is not good for the baby, Gem." Harry said, shaking his head. Gemma sighed and frowned, crossing her arms.

"Then why am I here?" She joked.

"Well next time tell me!" Harry said, masking his annoyance at the late news.

"I'm sorry, Haz. But don't worry, you can be their preschool teacher." Harry smiled at that and all anger faded. Then the people in the bar started counting down for New Years.

"10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. 6.. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.."

~

"One. Happy New Years to me." Zayn sighed, tucking Niall into his bed.