1.The Begining

Beyonce POV
Hey! Now let me introduce myself ! My name is Beyonce Giselle Knowles! Litt right! But let's continue! I  am 17 years old! I live here in the H-town ! I be repping that 3rd , you already shhknoww!!!I have a sister named Solange and she is 15 years old! Now , if your wondering about my parents they are no longer in my life! They died in a air plane crash! It was extremely hard for me and solo ! But we eventually got through it n from there I had to raise her on my own! I go to Houston high. I'm a senior n solo is freshman. But, I thank god that I have my bestfriend Kelly , Kelly had been there...
Buzz buzz
👯kelly👯: Bitch come out ! I'm waiting for yo black ass! We Finna be late😤

😍💦BeyBey💦😍: Dam bitch good morning to you to 😂😒🖕🏼! Kopy! On my way down ✌️

I swear Kelly could work up my nerves ! She tends to get on my nerves! Well enough of me talking now ! I have to go get solo!
"Soloo" I screamed through the house.

"Why are you screaming for I'm right here dam" she said walking from behind me which scared the shit outta my black ass😂!

"Oh hell nah ! Chile don't be popping up from behind me like that ,next time you do I Finna karate chop your ass in the throat ! 😂Now let's go we bouta be late for school and Kelly downstairs waiting" I said all in one breath!
"Thuthu what about breakfast?" She asked why getting her backpack ready! "L

"Solo really!? Girl you dun know if I turn on the dam stove I burn the house down😂, and I ain't bouta do that , so just eat in school or something ! Now let's go we are going to be late" I told her! She thought it was funny cause she laughed ! I just playfully rolled my eyes cause I wasn't even gon argue with her!

••••In The Car••••
Kelly:Dam Bey! I thought I was going to have to send out a search party for y'all asses ! Y'all took the longest!
Bey: *smh* Kelly you so extra ! Calm yourself solo was asking me something !! This bitch said ' I thought I was going to have to send out a search party' Kelly you to much 😂! Always acting like someone Finna kipnapped me or something"
Kelly: aye aye ! I'm just saying! I care about you dam! You gotta becareful with niggas! Epsescially when you got a fat ass bitch!
Solo: y'all bitches so annoying😂but I still love yall😘"
Kelly&Bey: "LOVE YOU TOO"
The car ride to school was chill ! We were all laughing here and there! We enjoy each other's company A LOT !
15 minutes later •••At School•••
Kelly: Alright babes let's go!
As we all got out the car n say our goodbyes and went out separate ways we were surprisingly not late at all! But,me being Beyonce I always go to class early just not to be around these trifling ass bitches and thirsty ass niggas😂💯!!! As I go into my class I notice a boy talking to Mr.Shakur! ! As I watching from the window ,I'm guessing new student! As he turned around! Omg!! He is FINEEE ! God has blessed my day! Them big juicy lips! His muscals! His style! Mmmm but then lips especially! I wonder how they would fell between my...
Rinnnnnnggggggg
Shittt...dam this nigga was gettin me wet just thinkin about him...! My thoughts got interrupted by the morning bell ringing! Dam he is fine ! Alright, now I thank god that I choose a day to look ghetto fabulous but still looking flawless of course ! Today I had on my high waist shorts with a black tang top with my leopard leather jacket and with my low cut steletos  , n my hair hair loose with my hat (pic in media)

As I walked in the class and took my seat which is in back of the class, I most definitely couldn't stop looking at this boy that I didn't know his name ! But, whenever he would look my way I would look away ..lawwd them lips