Chapter 12

Wendy didn't let one sweat break the bond between her and John. The dark shadow did try and tug Wendy off into the water but she refused to stop trying and clutched onto John's arm.

" Promise you won't let go John".

She called as feeling like the dark shadow was going to drop them to the floor.

" I promise".

He stammered. By the time they were dangling over a clearing the shadow stopped and looked down to see it was completely empty.

" John let go!"

Wendy cried.

" What!? Are you insane!?"

He asked surprised.

" Yes just do it!"

She insisted. John closed his eyes tightly then let go without hesitating.

Both plummet the ground.

" Why is the dark shadow still here?"

Wendy asked herself as John hiked himself off the ground. The dark shadow didn't leave until one lost boy came out of the tree then it darted away like it was afraid.

" Can I help you?"

The lost boy asked with a grin.

" Where's Peter?"

Wendy asked.

" You mean Peter Pan".

He leaned in and pulled out a dagger from his belt. John stood next her and held her hand tightly.

" My name is Wendy...Wendy Darling. Perhaps Peter spoke of me?"

She added. The boy slit his dagger in the belt and stepped back with a serious face.

" You came here before?"

He asked as if he knew. Wendy nodded her head yes as John shook his head no.

" How did you escape? Why would you?"

Before Wendy could answer Felix came from inside the forest and interrupted.

" Why are you back here for Pan?"

" Where is he?"

Seeing a familiar face she walked closer to Felix.

" Come with me".

He said without taking one look at John, neither did Wendy.

" What about me?"

John asked. But the other boy that found him put his hand in front of him stopping John from walking further and introduced him to the other lost boys.

" Can you tell me what's happening Felix?"

It seemed like to Wendy that he was leading her straight ahead to nowhere.

" You want Pan? I'm showing you where he is".

Felix smirked. Wendy grabbed his arm and turned him around.

" What's going on?"

She asked.

" I'm taking you to Pan".

As he answered her he tugged his arm away from her hand and headed into the darker area.

After trudging on the island Felix stopped her from taking one step past a palm tree.

" Pan, is there".

Wendy saw Pan on the edge with Michael.

" Peter!"

She called out with a bright smile. But Peter didn't take one look at her, neither did Michael. Felix smirked then bent over levelling his lips to her ear.

" Once Michael came to Neverland, Pan has had a great idea and he isn't planning to break it any time soon".

Felix explained.

" What is his plan Felix?"

She asked. Felix smirked at her and lead her away.