Chapter 4

Once Wendy thumped the dirt Pan smirked at Felix.

" What will we be doing with the girl Pan?"

Felix asked as his hefty axe was resting on his shoulder.

" We will put her in the cage".

Pan told him. Felix then heaved Wendy and threw her over his other shoulder as the dark headed boy held his axe. Pan lead them further into the forest.

A few hours went by and Felix had thrown Wendy into a strong unbreakable cage made out of bamboo.

" How long would it take for her wake?".

Pan asked Felix as both were waiting for her wake.

" Anytime from now Pan".

Felix spoke in an evil tone, well ever since he's been on the island he spoke like that.
Pan sauntered away to a bolder with green sharp vines that stuck out of the ground and grew with the rock which caused to connect with it. Pan usually sits on that bolder and plays a pipe to The Lost Boys. They dance while tapping small rectangular woods together going echoing throughout the clearing with tents in the corners and tree-houses sitting on the tree tops.

It wasn't shortly after the first dance to the pipe music when Wendy's heavy and goggly eyelids opened. She saw about 20 teenagers dancing around the fire while Pan was crouching down on the bolder and smirking while playing the tune.

On the other hand, Felix jumped off a tree that was over the cage and opened it.

" Pan wants to see you".

He smirked. Wendy crawled further to the back of the small cage without taking one look off him. Felix then pulled her foot and dragged her out, she didn't bother to fight back. She was too exhausted and weak.

" Please. Let me go".

She begged as he picked her up and pushed her back against his chest almost threatening to choke her with the handle of his axe.

" Please".

She begged again. She was expecting to feel the dry dirt, but her feet were off the ground as Felix was heading to Pan threw the dancing boys.

" We won't hurt you Wendy".

When they reached Pan the music stopped and all the boys suddenly paused and watched Pan, Felix and Wendy.

Felix didn't let her go but he held her like he wasn't meant to hurt her, not that she was getting hurt.

" What do you want Peter?"

She asked with a vexed tone in her voice. Pan looked her in the eyes the flicked his eyes to Felix's then gestured his head to let her go. Felix let her fall to the ground, Pan then kneeled down and heaved her up.

'What's going on?' She thought to herself as seeing the boys curious eyes watch them. Pan lead her next the bolder he sits on, he sat her down on another flat bolder. After a while without talking the boys got bored then went back to their tents or sharpening weapons.

" I don't understand".

She stated while Pan wasn't making any sound.

" You tricked me once, how do I know your still not tricking me?"

One of Pan's eyebrows rose up after the question.

" You couldn't know the way from here to that hollow rock you were in".

He told her.

" Why didn't you put something over my eyes?"

She asked as she noticed no one else was ears dropping.

" Someone years ago tricked us and knew how to hide from us. He went to the echo caves, where we can't track him, where my power can't reach. But we didn't mean for any harm Wendy".

Pan explained. Wendy didn't want to believe him, but she saw trust in him.

" Your power? What do you mean the Echo Caves is the only place you can't track him?"

Wendy asked as leaning in. Pan smirked at her and rose the pipe to his lips, but before he could play it he knew she was going to ask him about the echo caves.

" Wait Peter. You know where everyone is? On this island?"

She asked. He keep his smirk on and rose his eyebrows.

" The Lost Boys, you and I are the only beings on this island Darling, also the Dark Shadow may I add".

Wendy gasped thinking this was a free island where no power was.

" This is my island, the minute a stranger takes one step on the sand, rock or soil they don't become strangers anymore to me, I take one look in the eyes and then I magically know who exactly that person is, including you my Darling".

Wendy sagged her head and looked down. Pan knew she was so innocent, he really didn't want to hurt her. But at the same time he knew he couldn't fall for her and feel sorry for her.

" How do we escape this island?"

" You don't, not without my consent".

He answered with a smirk.

" What happens of I do trudge out of here without your permission?"

She rose her head and looked him in the eyes. His eyes explored her face.

" I'll know, then you'll die".

She gasped and put the tip of her fingers over her mouth.

" Besides, you can't escape an island like this. It's in the middle of nowhere in the middle of nowhere Darling".

He leaned in closer just as if flirting with her. He quickly realised he felt what she felt, flattered. Pan cleared his throat then hiked his back and continued.

" May I add".

He added.