Chapter 2

Wendy woke up to a view of nothing but hard, dry rock. She rotated her head to a bright lantern lighting up the hollow rock she was inside of. It wasn't a small, narrow tightening rock, it was a large and spacey rock that had been carved to fit in the wooden firm table full of fruits and a metal golden king sized bed next to a window that shows the view of the tree tops and dark blue sky.

' Where am I?'. She thought to herself. A few feet away from the end of the bed she was lying in was silky white curtains leading into a small wide space. Out of curiosity she hiked her sore body up with two weak limbs, her arms felt bruised and her knees felt out of place while her chest felt like it was tightening each move she makes.

After a she got comfortable and leaned on the pillow that was leaning on the bars of the bed she thought she saw a slight movement of a person. Suddenly goosebumps shivered from her feet to her head as she felt she wasn't alone, like another presence was lingering in the shadows of the curtains.

" Hello?"

Wendy slightly tilted her head towards where she felt the other being was.

But there was no response. A few seconds went by and the sound of light boots were walking the rock behind the curtains, it seemed like there was another lantern in front of the thin drapes causing a shadow of anything that would stand in front of it.

This time Wendy knew she wasn't alone.

" I know your there. Why do you linger behind those thin silk paper white curtains?"

She asked the shadow. It was a silhouette of a tall slim teenage boy with his arms crossed. He made it obvious he was there watching her.

" Show yourself".

She demanded politely. The boy's arms uncrossed then pushed threw the slit of the curtains and opened them. The boy stood in front of her with his hands on his hips just as if he was disappointed.

" Who are you?"

She asked as she slipped under the blankets slightly.

" Peter. Peter Pan...Wendy".

Peter smirked with one eyebrow up.

Sorry the chapters are so short😕 I really hope you enjoyed this so far anyway. So I'll tell you the reason why I really wanted to start doing a story about Peter Pan and Wendy in a few next chapters😀 Keep smiling and make others smile😃 Love you all❤️Thank you for voting and following!💎