7

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you people like this chapter because I stopped using my dream catcher for a bit to get nightmares so this chapter has a terrifying and real feeling to it. I had to stop after a while because they were getting too personal and scary. A lot of this is real nightmares I've been having. The things I do for you guys. Anyways, enjoy.

(Y/N)'s POV

Dream World

You look around. You can only see darkness. You desperately walk around, looking for a light, but alas, a fruitless attempt.

You cried for help.

B u t n o b o d y c a m e.

"Help! Someone! ANYONE! Help! Please! Please...help..." you weakly cried out, sobbing.

After what felt like an eternity of weeping, you hear a voice.

"Why are YOU crying? You're the one that did this. It's YOUR fault!"

You turned around. There standing was Sans.

"Sans!" you cried out, sighing in relief. You ran towards him in an attempt to hug him. He teleported to the other side of the room.

"Just what do you think you're doing?"

You gasped in shock "Sans? What's going on?"

"What do you mean what's going on?! Can't you see the pain you've caused everyone!?! It's YOUR fault, (Y/N)!"

He snapped his fingers.You suddenly find yourself strapped in a chair. Your limbs were tied to the chair and your mouth was taped over. All you could do is watch as your friends bled out. Watch them speak their last words as they slowly fade to dust and be blown way by the wind. Every time you tried to look away, Sans would angrily and harshly turn your head back to the scene. The more you tried, the more angrily and harshly he would turn your head back, and the more you struggled, the tighter the ropes were on your limbs. Eventually, you stop struggling and looked at Sans. Although you were muffled, it was clear what you were saying.

"Sans...please....stop... Why are you doing this?" you cried out weakly between sobs. He turned his head sharply towards you.

"why? WHY?! YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT ALL OF THIS IS HAPPENING! THEY'RE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"...no...no... NOO!!!" you struggled and ended up snapping the rope. Standing up from the chair, you ripped the tape off of your mouth. There in front of you was a knife. A whispery voice beckons to you.

c o m e h e r e. c o m e t o m e.

it seemed to be the knife.

t o g e t h e r, w e c a n e n d i t. e n d i t a l l.

"No, I don't wanna fight Sans-" it cut you off by forcing itself into your hand and making you slash Sans. You watched as he turned to dust. He didn't even say anything, he just stood there, accepting his fate. The knife remained in your hands, but the dust from Sans shifted into a tall, goat-like creature. You assumed this was the Asgore Toriel was talking about before you left the ruins. He angrily looked down at you, pointing at you, calling your name

"(Y/N).....(Y/N)..."

"(Y/N)!!!!" you felt Sans shaking you as he yelled your name.

"Oh, thank Irene you're awake" (cookie for you if you get the reference:3)

You looked around. It seemed like the entire town of Snowdin came to check on you! Might as well been, because everyone- Alphys, Undyne, Sans, Papyrus, Mtt- were staring at you, worried.

"What happened darling?" Mtt asked, concerned.

"Yeah, who do I need to beat up?!" Undyne asked, repeatedly slamming her fist into her hand. You didn't speak a word. All you could do at the moment was burst out in tears. Sans opened his arms out for a hug, and you hugged him, crying while he rubbed circles on your back. Luckily, he was taller than you, so you felt that amazing feeling of protection & security you get when hugging a tall person.

"shh... It's okay...." Sans crooned, gently caressing your hair.

You remained this way for Irene knows how long before you eventually calmed down.

"Now, tell me what's wrong...." Sans said, looking down at you, smiling weakly. You took a deep breath. Oh boy, this was going to be quite an adventure.

Thanks for reading about my suffering. Boi!