4

Okay, before I start:

(F/B/F)=Favorite breakfast food

Okay, carry on! :3

Your POV

You opened your eyes. Huh? Where- oh yeah. Right. You were at Sans's house. 'Wait, did I fall asleep? Crap' you know thought. You then realized your head was resting on San's lap. Oh. Oh my. You blushed. Sans realized you were awake.
"Morning, (N/N)" he said casually.
"Did... Did I-"
"Yea, you fell asleep on my shoulder. I moved your head to my lap....y-you know, so your neck wouldn't hurt" he said, blushing a little at the end of the sentence.
"O-oh..."
"Yea..."
"So, uh, were you just....siting here all night?"
"Uh, yea, I think. After I put your head on my lap I kinda dozed off myself."
"Oh, okay. That makes sense." Just then, your stomach rumbled.
"Heh, I'll go make breakfast" Sans said "Don't worry, I can cook something actually edible" he winked playfully. You giggled a bit. "Okay" you replied. After a few minutes, he called you to the kitchen. He made your favorite, (F/B/F).
"How did you know I loved (F/B/F)?!"
"Heh, I just know"
"Alright. Let's eat!" you chirped. You took a seat, Sans sitting right beside you. You took a bite. "Omg, this is amazing!"
"Well, what can I say?"
"Thanks Sans..." you said, smiling.
"No problem" You ate the rest of your food.
Just then, you heard a knock on the door.
"OH, THAT MUST ME UNDYNE. I'LL GET IIT!!!" Papyrus said, running to the door. What you saw when he opened the door made you question reality.

Heh, sorry for cliffhanger, but school is starting to get in the way of this and the chapters are might be a little shorter now, but I'll try to upload daily, or at least weekly but I can't make no promises. Anyways, thanks for reading this fanfic :3
Boi!