Ch. 4 - Inches deep in your mom

Beginne am Anfang

Oh... we were in the low part of the pool.

Harry then walked out of the pool with me still clinging onto
him like a wet koala, my whole body shivering against his as we finally reached dry land.

"You can let go now." He grit out, glaring at me in annoyance with his arms outstretched away from my body as dark wet strands of his hair fell over his piercing mint eyes.

I can but the question here is do I want to....

"I'll throw you back into the pool in the deep end this time if you don't get off of me." He threatened and I immediatly hopped off his body as if burned by fire, placing my hands up in surrender as I backed away.

"Man you guys are so lit tonight!" The fuckboy in charge of the frat cheered, slapping Harry and I on the backs roughly as he approached us.

"I host like.. three parties a week and I sure as hell wouldn't mind seeing you guys back here livening things up a bit yeah?" He offered, sending the both of us a smile as we shrugged his hands off our shoulders.

"Towels. Now." Harry growled out, snapping his intimidating gaze towards him.

"Y-yeah bro they're in the laundry room near the kitchen." The guy gulped, his eyes widening in fear under Harry's glare as he backed away slowly.

Without another word Harry stormed off, not even phased by the multiple stares we were getting from all the guests as I followed close behind him, bringing my arms close to my chest shivering slightly.

We entered the house with Harry almost practically ripping the door to the laundry room off its hinges to reveal a couple grinding and making out on the washing machine.

"Hey man, we're kinda busy here..." The guy complained, glaring at Harry and I as he continued to grope his girlfriend.

"Out..." Harry said in a low threatening tone, his muscles straining from his wet shirt as he glared at them.

"Now."

The couple immediatly scrambled off the washing machine, fumbling to put their shirts and pants back on as they quickly made their way out of the room.

I snorted.

"Me Harry. Me only speak two words to scare people. Me asshole." I grunted like a cave man before going around in circles like a monkey.

I stopped my actions when I found Harry shirtless, holding a newly dried towel as he glared at me, his jaw clenching in anger.

Before I could say anything he threw the towel right at my face causing me to go blind for a few moments before I felt his large hands over the towel as he vigorously dried my hair making my head go back and forth roughly.

"Ow okay ow!" I winced as I began to suffocate from the cloth along with strands of my hair.

His hands finally left my head as he pulled the towel off my face with a small smirk.

The moment the fabric left my head my black hair curled and bounced up like a fluffed pomeranian's fur creating a thick afro making Harry's green eyes widen a bit in surprise.

"Ah shit.." I mumbled, touching the huge circular puff of frizzy curls on my head.

"Nice hair." Harry chuckled, a small smile on his face as he gave me an amused look before he used the same towel and dried his own hair.

"Woahh..." I said in awe, my eyes widening as I quickly advanced towards him, cupping his face in my hands making his body tense in surprise.

"I didn't know you had dimples." I cooed in admiration, trying to poke his cheeks hoping to find the cute indents again.