Chapter 2

'You and John seem to be arguing alot lately,' Scarlett commented.

I sighed and threw up my hands in exasperation. 'I have no idea. I think we've just been spending too much time together and we're just getting on each others nerves.'

She shook her head sympathetically. 'Its a lot of things isn't it. The little things just annoy you?'

I looked down and fiddled with fingers. 'You're right. We've just lost sight of us you know? Then there's Quinn too.'

'He's persistent I'll give him that. Always wants what he can't have.'

'Yeah but he's just so vile. And not once does John defend me. I don't understand how he can let someone talk to his girlfriend like that,' I said.

'I guess John doesn't see him as an actual threat. He doesn't believe one of his closest friends would really try to sleep with his girlfriend,' Scarlett suggested.

She was always playing peacemaker but this one she couldn't sort out. John and I were getting more and more frustrated with each other and Quinn more and more persistent. I don't know why he thinks he's got a chance in my bed. I love John and I haven't even slept with him yet. Hell I was still a virgin.

Scarlett shut the magazine and laid back on my bed, a smirk playing on her lips. 'You know Deanne told me that once she went to Quinns house and his mum let her go straight to his room,' she paused still smirking.

'Go on then,' I said impatiently.

'He was spanking the ferret and holding a photo of you.'

I gasped, 'Shut the fuck up.'

'She even witnessed the finale!' 

I threw my pillow in her face as she burst into a fit of laughter. I couldn't help but laugh either.

'Thats not even the funniest part,' she breathed. 'He smirked at her and said "don't worry I'll use yours next time".'

I burst into laughter. 'Holy fucking shit.' 

*** 

As Miss Dawkins left the room I turned to John who was busy writing away on the essay question that was set. 'John are you still going to the party.'

He carried on writing quickly. 'I told you I am babe.'

I smiled and ran my hand through his hair but he tilted his head away.

'Not now babe. I need to finish this.'

I shrugged and turned around to talk to Ianto.

'This is boring,' he said. 'Can't wait for Javier's party. Lots of hot girls!'

I slapped his arm softy. 'What happened to Lucy?'

He frowned then retrieved his phone. After flicking through it he showed it to me. 'Look.'

I glanced at it and read the highlighted contact. 'What the hell. Bathroom blowjob. Who the hell is that.'

Ianto shook his head, his blonde dreadlocks bouncing, 'I have no idea. Man I must've been really pissed at that party.'

Miss Dawkins walked back in and the class fell silent. As I slipped my hand under the desk, John still looking down at his paper intwined his left hand with mine, softly rubbing his thumb across my skin. For the rest of the period he held my hand.

***

We arrived at the party and it was already in full swing. Before we came on to the driveway we could hear the loud music. The smell of weed and alcohol immediately attacked your senses and it was boiling inside. There was a pool table on the corner that was being used for beer pong and there were paper cups littered everywhere.