Happy New Year !

Hello everyone !!! I hope you all have a very happy year !!!

If you feel suicidal, this is your sign not to do it. Because i'm thinking of you, and i'm not in the business of thinking about things or people that don't matter.

If you're having a hard time, trust that things change, pain is only temporary and everything will eventually get better.

Remember that everything in the world starts out small then grows, except for pain, it starts out big then regresses.

You are worth it. You are beautiful and you are human. And being human means that you deserve to be happy, you deserve to laugh and smile and surround yourself with people you love and things you care about.

You are entitled to your
Opinions and personal belief. Anyone who shuts you out because of a life choice you made ( as long as that choice isn't hurting anyone) doesn't deserve to be in your life anyway.

Smile because nothing means anything in this world, but in that moment when you can make yourself happy enough just to smile, you own the world. Because that means that you can find happiness even in the midst of sadness.

Life can be horrible and unfair but it can't decide what you feel. It's my experience that even when things are utterly hopeless, you can always find at least one thing to smile
About.

Remember that things only SEEM hopeless, but hope is always there.

You are human and you are flawed and you are beautiful because of that.

Don't let life and all the assholes in the world make you want to end your existence. Don't let them push you around !!!

Throw away your razor, and take a metaphorical one and cut life, and cut everyone that hurt you instead of cutting yourself, by being happy despite their burning desire to make you miserable, by trying your hardest to be the best you can be at everything, when all they want is to see you give up .

Harming your perfect beautiful skin is never the answer. In fact, by doing so, you're harming yourself just as much as they are harming you. Don't let them make you into your own bully.

So the New Year began, and it's up to you to make it a year of happiness and success.

Never think that you're not strong enough to handle something, because we all have strength, you just need to find yours.

People may call you talentless and worthless, but people also say that pigs can fly. My point ? Just because someone says something, doesn't mean that that thing is automatically true. Because everyone is talented and everyone is worth something and everyone is beautiful, some people just realize it sooner than others.

So Happy New Year, make sure to make the most of it.

I love you.

Sincerely, Madz.