We have a plan

Vanessa's POV
"That was so much fun!" I look at Jesus. He smiles at me.
"Good, now let's go to my house, I want you to REALLY meet my moms," He says. "Not as some neighbor, as my girlfriend," I sigh. Maybe I should tell him that I was Samantha.
"Jesus, I-"
"Oh, the limos here, let's go!" He says cutting me off while taking my hand and running to the limo. I start laughing when we get in the limo and Jesus and I kiss.
When we got to his house, his family, and Emma and Lexi- were sitting on the couch.
"Jesus, sit down," Lena says. "You too," She glares at me. We sit down staring at them.
"Vanessa, do you want to say it or do we?" Lexi asks smirking at me. I gulp knowing what they are talking about. I look down.
"Okay, Jesus, this girl sitting next to you is Samantha, not Vanessa," Stef says slowly. Jesus looks at them like he is going to rule the world. He was really confident. It's scary that I don't know why. I frown at him worrying.
"I know," He says. I was positive the world stopped. Everyone's smirks turned into frowns.
"Jesus-" I start. He looks at me.
"I have known ever since I had met you," he says.
"What!" Mariana screams, literally.
"I believe in second chances," He said. I smiled. "But I don't believe in family turning against me and making secret meetings about some girl who changed her look and name. Not her personality,"
He gets up and I start to get up but he stops me. "And I don't believe in lying," 
And with that, he walks off. The whole family is just staring at the ground.
I sigh. I also start staring at the ground.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
So how was that?
What do you think will happen?
Please comment, follow, and vote!