The breakup

Vanessa's POV
After school one day I decided to follow Emma. She got in her car and drove away from the school. I followed her.
She stopped at a house. A guy about 19 came out of the house. He looked a lot like- Brad? Wow! I did not think I would see Brad again.
Then he kissed her- on the lips!
And she did not back away! There's her secret! I take pictures and videos to show to Jesus.
Emma, your going down!

Jesus's POV
I am so made at Emma right now! She was all mean to me last week and this week she is hanging on to me every minute!
I was walking away from her and I bumped into Vanessa.
"Sorry," I say to her.
She looks up at me sadly.
"What's wrong?" I ask her worried.
"I don't know if I should tell you," She said. "You might get hurt,"
"What?" I ask. "Tell me,"
"Jesus, Emma is cheating on you," She says showing me a video on her phone.
I immediately grab her phone. I see her talking to her friends.
"Emma!" I yell. Everyone looked up.
"What is this?" I show her Vanessa's phone with the video. She sighs.
"I'm sorry," she says.
"We're done!" I yell and walk away. I shove Vanessa's phone into Vanessa's hands and head home.

Vanessa's POV
Yep! I faked being sad for Jesus! And it worked! After Jesus shoved my phone into my hands I started smirking at Emma, who was glaring at me.
I decide to go and "apologize" to Jesus. When I get to his house I knock on the door. Lena opens the door.
"Hey," I say. "Is Jesus in here?"
"Yes"Lena said. She frowned but let me in.
I walked to Jesus's room.
"Hey," I say walking into his room.
He is on his bed laying down looking smoking hot as usual.
"I'm sorry," I say. "I didn't mean to get in the way," He sits up. I sit next to him.
"You didn't," He said looking at me with his beautiful eyes. "You are really pretty by the way,"
I blush. That's when we kiss. Out of the corner of my eyes I see his door open and someone standing there. They walk away fast. After the kiss ended, Jesus asks me a question that I have been waiting for him to ask me!
"Will you go out with me?" He asks kind of scared.
"Yes," I smiled and we kept kissing. I didn't even care if it was the same day he broke up with Emma.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
How do you like the FanFiction?
Remember to comment, vote, and follow!
Thanks!