Chapter 8

Alex p.o.v

I was turned into a vampire. Yep, a monster. And I was infuriated. But blood was all I wanted, my throat itched and burned for the want.

"Blood." I jumped onto my feet as the boys all played a smirk on their faces. I growled and literally jumped out the window, climbing a tree and attacking a squirrel. I didn't care that it was something I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole when I was a human, it was all that I wanted. I sunk my teeth into the squirming animal and sucked it dry. Wiping my chin, and rummaging through the woods on my own to find a deer; a big kill. I didn't care that I was in a frenzy.

After a while I had caught two deers, feeding off of them wildly.

"There you are!" The boys had finally found me and scoffed, rolling my eyes and bearing my teeth at the sight of Harry.

My maker.

"Don't even come near me. I've always handled everything on my own, and I will manage to be a vampire myself just fine." The boys laughed.

"You're crazy if you think that." Niall laughed.

"And why is that?" I stomped my foot.

"You don't think there aren't ever humans that trespass, other vampires you have to fight or possibly kill, or any learning when it comes to being a newborn and having to cope?" Louis sassed.

"Shut it. The only credit I'll give to Harry is for reviving me after you killed me, stupid." I hissed and Louis laughed.

"Looks like her turning has made her pretty courageous." He scoffed.

"Don't think I'm not mad at the monster who turned me!" I yelled and expected Harry to return with a witty remark. But he only looked down at his feet ashamed.

"I knew I was wrong to even talk to you." He shook his head and bit his lip. I didn't care. I honestly hated everyone. Sure being a vampire was... A little cool and all, but you think that I liked the people that made me to be this? I won't ever see my family, friends, classmates, mom and dad ever again! And it didn't help they were rude and pushy. My life has never been this complicated.

"I don't blame you..." Niall nudged my arm. He was pretty understanding...

"Well thanks for everything. Dinner, ruining my life, almost killing me, and turning me into a vampire but I'm going to go and search for a hut or sewage to live in for the rest of my life." I started walking off.

"Oh, no you're not. You may be a newborn but it's 5-1, and we have to keep you hidden. And teach you." Liam said and I scoffed.

"You are NOT keeping me here." I said in disbelief.

"Okay well you can either go out, and possibly destroy the vampire race, kill everyone in your small town, and then live with depression the rest of eternity without anyone or you can stay here for us to teach you and maybe in a year you can leave." Harry said with his arms crossed.

I thought about it for a minute. I knew that all of what they said is true. I could go a far ad killing my best friend or parents.

"I guess... I will have to stay here for a short while." I sighed looking away.

"That's what we thought. Now let's go and show you where you're going to be... Staying at." Zayn smirked and grabbed my arm but I pulled it away and scoffed, leading the way.

"I like the way she walks." Harry whispered and the boys snickered.