Chapter 1: My Teacher tries to Kill Me

Hi I am Dillon Stone ,and I have a very interesting life. No one knows who I really am. Not even I know who I really am. As far as I know I am just Dillon stone. I can't remember anything past my seventh birthday. I have always been able to speak Greek. In fact, I didn't learn to speak English till I was nine years old. Wow, I am boring myself. You probably want to here the interesting stuff.

                              Well for the most part I lived a normal life ,until eighth grade. My life changed that year. I still don't know whether it was good or bad. Any way, my shop teacher ,Mrs. Fury, has always hated me for no good reason. Maybe it was that I called her Mrs. Furry on the first day. She has attempted to kill me several times. She once through a carving knife right at me when no one was looking. It was two inches from cutting of my ear. She is evil! Then everything changed.

                              It was just another boring day in her class. She looked different as if she had aged about ten years over night. When the bell rang she told me to stay after a little while. I waited by my station for her when I heard a demonic scream from behind me. I turned to see Mrs. Fury up on top of on of the storage shelves. She did not look human any more she had big  bat wings and big black demonic eyes.

                          "Wow!" I screamed taking several steps back. "You must die! You are doomed to a horrible death!" She screamed in an demonic voice. She flew at me but I moved just in time. I grabbed a steal bar from the welding stuff. She flew at me again but this time I was prepared. I smacked her in the face as hard as I could. She went flying across the room. Then a girl walked in. She had long ,curly ,brown hair ,and emerald green eyes. She looked up from her book and gasped. She bent over ,reached into her backpack and pulled out two browns swords.

                             "Catch!" She commanded tossing me a sword. We charged the beast. The thing turned and smacked the sword from the girl's hands. I jumped on the thing's back. I attempted to stab the thing but I couldn't get a good shot. Then the girl got to her feet ,grabbed her sword ,and cut off the thing's head. I fell to the ground with a thud. The thing turned to dust ,and disappeared.

                           "What the heck happened?!" I asked still in shock. "You need to come with me , Dillon Stone." The girl  said taking her sword back. "Who are you ,and how do you know my name?" I asked kind of scared now. "There is no time for explanations! We need to go ,now!!!" She said grabbing me by the hand and dragging me out the door.

                          "Will you at least tell me where you are taking me?" I asked as she dragged me down the hall. "We are going to camp Gold-Blood." She said quickly.