Forms and Other Stuffs

I'm posting the form here, but there are a couple things you guys need to know before filling it out.

First of all, there are five different classes of evolved humans. Keep in mind there are also restrictions for each class you choose. Choose wisely.

I will only allow two people per class.

Please read the next chapter before filling out the form because it has more information about the classes I needed to add/change.

• Animorphs: (1/2) (other reserved)
They have some features of an animal along with their own human body, such as a tail or ears or whiskers. Animorphs also have some abilities of the animal, such as enhanced hearing or smell. They also have the ability to communicate with other animals of that species.

Restrictions- if they have wings, it brings minor pain when flying. Other animorphs may also feel minor pain/soreness near their animal attachments.

• Cyber Humans: (2/2)
They have the ability to access the Internet with their minds. It's basically like a high tech inner mobile phone. They can see data traveling from one point to the next if they wish. Some Cybers have wires sticking out of their body or metal parts.

Restrictions- Cyber Humans can only use their ability for about two hours before it requires a cool down time of thirty minutes. When seeing data traveling, they cannot see exactly what is being transferred.

• Elemancers: (0/2)
Elemancers are much like elementals, but weaker. They can slightly affect the weather around them, such as making it more humid or colder or wetter. They can also affect wind speeds and pressure.

Restrictions- they can only affect up to a five meter radius. Elemancers cannot simply transfer an element like in Avatar The Last Airbender. Overusing this ability will cause fluctuations in body temperature.

• Matter Mage: (2/2)
Matter Mages have the ability to warp solid objects around them. Smaller objects are easier to warp than larger objects. Warping includes melting, stretching, compressing, and shaping. They typically have some kind of deformation due to their powers, such as a missing finger or a burn-like marking.

Restrictions-
Matter Mages are required to touch the object they are warping. It may take a few minutes to warp an object, depending on the size. The one thing they cannot warp is flesh.

• Tremormorph: (1/2)
Tremormorphs have the ability to shake the ground and cause earthquake-like effects. They can also sense vibrations in objects and cause some small objects to shake. Typically have noticeable scars resembling fault lines.

Restrictions- they can only affect up to a five meter radius. The earthquakes can only go up to a 4.5 magnitude and can only be held up to three minutes. Overuse of the ability can cause headaches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post your form in the comments and wait to be accepted!

Name:

Age: (15-19)

Gender:

Sexuality:

Class:

Appearance:

Class appearance: (features affected by your class such as scars or animal parts)

Clothing: (school uniform during school hours, black blazer, black bottoms, white top. Free dress non-school hours)

Personality:

Other:

Password:

----------- My Character -----------

Name: Dahlia Maveth

Age: 18

Gender: female

Sexuality: straight

Class: Cyber Human

Appearance: Dahlia is half Vietnamese and half French, and she stands at approximately 5'7. Her skin is barely tanned. Her hair is a sleek, straight black that goes down to just below her shoulder blades. She often wears it in a bun or high ponytail. She is of average body type and weight. Her eyes are a startling electric blue. Her face is heart-shaped, with full lips. She often wears a tad of eyeliner and a bit of lipstick, but doesn't overdo it.

Class appearance: The upper left quarter of Dahlia's face is covered with silver metal plating with a natural hole for her eye. Wires come out of her wrists like her veins, but Dahlia loops them around her arms like bracelets. The wires are what make her most insecure.

Clothing: During school hours, Dahlia wears her school uniform of her black blazer, white button up shirt, and a black skirt with a belt. Out of school she likes to wear jeans and sweaters.

Personality: Dahlia has a rather outgoing personality, but definitely is not an overachiever. She likes to rise up to challenges. As a cyber, she is extremely intelligent. Dahlia can be bubbly and social, and is fairly talkative, but she knows where to stop. She is pretty observant, but often likes to take risks, which sometimes gets her in trouble. If she gets extremely pissed off (which is very rarely) she sometimes has outbursts. Despite her flaws, she cares deeply about the wellbeing of Evos and the academy and has good intentions.

Other:

---------

(Tagging those who have already shown interest)
maboroshi_ Lilith_the_Demon _Kiexa_