Two years on: the Academy begins! good bye Mika...

Two years on: the Academy begins! Good bye Mika...:
(I don't own Naruto)

Iochi pov:

Over the past two years, Mika nee-Chan(big sister) has taught me how to look after myself...

My favourite weapons are poisoned senbon... and my favourite Jutsu are my ice Jutsu...
But I'm not aloud to show off to much. So I'm not. The academy starts today and I'm wearing what I always do for training.

Mika nee-Chan walked me to the Academy...

*time skip*

Great... I'm seated next to a dog boy... curse you Iruka sensei!!!

Everyone else was learning how to spell... I was reading advanced math.... and a dictionary... and the adventures of a gutsy Ninja by Jiraiya. In said order.

After two days of academy training I finished reading everything... but I might just re-read the tails of a gutsy Ninja by Jiraiya...

It's my new favourite book! (My face: e.e) now I sleep in class... right in front of Shikamaru-senpai! =)

*three weeks time skip:*

I've got detention for sleeping in class... again... and! I have to clean up my mess that I made when me and Naruto pulled a prank on Shino... it was just a harmless food colour and women's perfume prank.

For the love of Dango's! It's lucky Mika Chan doesn't mind if I'm home late... she told me to stay out for as long as I liked tonight...
Hmm... wonder why? Dango.

Anyway's! My new foster parents are on a month long A rank mission... I wonder when they'll be back... they wour Sapost to be back yesterday...

Oh well.

Weasel senpai said not to worry about it... and I'm six today... so... yay!!! I'm gonna eat some Dango, train for a bit, then return home just about an hour after sunset.

*time skip*

When I got to the Uchiha compound... I found Itachi with his blade... dripping blood.

"Mika Chan told me that something like this (I gestured to all the corpses) might happen some day..." I said sadly.

Itachi only then noticed I was there. "...I guess sosuke Chan thinks that your evil now..." I smiled a sad smile at him.

From his eyes, I knew, then and there. He wanted sosuke Chan to hate him. "...this is S-ranked secret information. So I couldn't tell sosuke Chan even if it was up to me. No go. I have no doubt that the ANBU black ops Will catch wind of this soon, if not already." I informed Itachi.

He nodded and left.

My heart was slowly breaking. I walked to Mika's house. Itachi decided to give her choice of death.

Mika poised herself.

I started to cry. For I recognized the poison in her hand.

As the first poison I ever made.

It was far to late for the Antidote. She would be dead in a few moments.

"Iochi... little sister... take this (she handed me a small scroll) now re-remember.. (a tear slid down her face) I... Will... always lo.. ve.. you... (she coughed up blood, slowly closing her eyes) good... bye..." she said with her last breath as her hand fell from my'n.

"W-why... *sob* Onee-San.. *sniffle* I love you too... good... good bye... (I smiled sadly) *sob* I'll... take good care of myself.... so don't stress in the afterlife! *cry's* until we meet again... big sister..." I cried.

I opened the scroll... it was her will.

~Mika Uchiha my will~

I want my savings to go to Iochi, it'll support her for two years... after that I'd like for her to travel and see the world.

My body is to be burned.

The silver Uchiha bracelet I always wore Will be given to Iochi as a memento.

Finally, I would like Iochi to steer clear of ROOT.

This must be given to The Hokage.

My final words for Iochi.

I love you, little sister. We may not be related, however we wour just like siblings... I had to rush writing this. Sorry for that... but your foster parents are dead as well.

The A rank went S rank. But don't worry to much. I love you, little sis. Grow strong, try your best... and for Kami's sake don't go after Itachi.

happy birthday... Sorry this had to happen.

~end~

I was crying. So much. All I wanted was to be alone for awhile.

So I walked into the forest and screamed. In my mind I could hear the whispers of the forest.

All of a sudden. My heart snapped. The trees, the grass. All of it. Vines started to grow up from the ground... and the trees stated to sing in sweet whispers.

I stared blankly at the ground. I made hand sign's unconsciously. "Vine style: forest of eternity Jutsu." I whispered in a haze.

The vines climbed trees, for about ten meters away from me, everything died. Well except for plants.

My Sorra clan Kekeigenkai was activated. For the very first time.
I blacked out.

*3rd person pov:*

That little peek into the girls power, was a perfect distress call to show her position.

So, the 3rd Hokage sent the newly re-instated as a jonin Kakashi Hatake to check out the disturbance.

And who else does he find? But the little girl who he himself had escorted to the village all those two years ago.

She was clutching a scroll with the Uchiha crest on it. Laying in a jungle aria with dead animals and birds everywhere.

The man sighed and picked her up before teleporting to the Hokage's office to report.

Unknown to him and everyone else however wour the pair of Yellow eyes watching the events that had occurred unravel before them.

____________________________

I own nothing. Except my O/C's.
*sob* I made myself cry with Mika's death... so... so... sad!~ T^T

Any ways...

Comment

Vote

Share

Climb trees

Eat chocolate cupcakes...

This is Iochi Sorra Umai reporting from the emo corner... signing off...