Ch. 5: Party Gone Wrong (PART 3)

Virgo's POV
After We healed hime I opened the knocking door to see a lot of figures. "Hime you have visitors!" I announced. She came out, gripping the bleeding Bandage. "Arigatō Minna for joining. Lets get this party started! Scorpio hit it!" She said

Lucy's POV
I was dancing with Natsu until Lisanna came over, "Natsu~~~ You said you will dance with me for the rest of the night!" She purred. Natsu looked at me, undetecting the hurt from my eyes. "Go." I reassured him.
He sighed and went with Lisanna out in the patio. I Danced alone as My friends Were dancing, eeating, and even fighting.

I giggled to myself, bumping into an unfamiliar Figure. "G-Gomen'ne! Gomenesai Lucy!" Laki. "Why are you here?" I snapped. "Lisanna.l..Allowed me..to..c..come!" She said. "Leave. I will get Lisanna." I pointed at the door for her.

She sighed and left. I went out to the patio to see my worse Nightmare. Natsu and Lisanna Kissing. Natsu deepened the kiss as Lisanna's Flushed face deepened in the color.

"LEAVE!" I yelled. Everyone looked at them kissing, Natsu realized I saw them kissing. "L-Luce I can expla-" I raised my Right hand and hit his left cheek. "URUSAI BAKA!" I snapped at him. "Lucy-San! It wasn't what it seemed!" Lisanna reasoned.

I kicked her Stomach and ordered everyone out. Some respected me, others were sad they had to leave. Natsu and Lisanna were left.
"LEAVE!" I yelled at them. Lisanna left and so did Natsu. He gave me a sad look before going away. "WE ARE BREAKING UP NATSU!" I yelled to him. He heard and his head dropped.