Chapter 16: Performance part 5

Mulai dari awal

"What is happening?" Astrid asked. My friends realized what's happening...wait I think I know its P-

Black out.

Rapunzel's POV

Maybe he is Pitch's target now. "Elsa we should bring him to your father's office...I'll heal him." I whisper at Elsa.She nodded and she passed it to the others. They nodded. Merida and Jack carry Hiccup.

"Astrid,Briana,Jessica and Diana go have lunch...you don't want to be late right?" I said to them and I follow the others. We reach the office.

Elsa knocks on the door. Uncle opened the door and he sees Hiccup and let us in.

"Here sit him here." Uncle said. They sit him on the chair.

"Pitch did this right?" Uncle asked. We nodded.

"I will try to heal him...I don't know if I can do this..this is my first time I will heal this kind of situation." I said.

"You can do it..I believe in you." Elsa said while holding my shoulders. The rest nodded. I go to Hiccup and started to sing...

"Flower gleam and glow,
Let your power shine,
Make the clock reverse,
Bring back what once was mine,

Heal what has been hurt,
Change the faith design,
Save what has been lost,
Bring back what once was mine,
What once was mine."

I finish the song. I saw Hiccup still didn't wake up. I wait...and wait...and wait.....until I saw his eyes opening. I-I did it.

He groaned. "What happened?" He asked.

"Pitch did something to you but now you are okay." I said. He nodded.

"Rapunzel healed you." Elsa said. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Thank you." He said. I bow my head. "You have to go eat lunch...you have 20 minutes to eat." Uncle said. We nodded and we all leave. We headed to the canteen.

"Are you alright now? You don't feel anything strange?" Jack asked. Hiccup shake his head. "No..I feel great." He said. Jack nodded.

We reach the canteen. I saw Astrid running to Hiccup and hug him. "Are you okay? I am so worried about you. What happened?" She asked and broke the hug.

"I'm fine,don't worry..did you eat lunch?" Hiccup asked. She nodded. "We are going eat and you get some rest okay?" Hiccup said and she nodded.

We get our food and headed to our table. We sit."Are you sure there is nothing between you two?" I asked while smirking evilly. The rest smirk too. Hiccup blushed to what I asked.

"No,she is just my friend...." He said. "Are you sure?" Jack asked. Now he is more redder. "Okay I have a crush on her." I gasp.

"Since when?" Elsa asked." Since elementary." He said. We were friends since elementary and he didn't tell us.

"By the way...you said you are a dragon trainer right?" Merida asked."Yeah" Hiccup said.

"Then where is your dragon?" Merida asked. "Well he is at our house...he is transforming to a dog. All of the dragons." He said.

"What do you mean by all?" Merida asked. "There are more dragon trainers and Astrid is one of them even my parents." He said.

"They are?" Elsa asked. He nodded. We finish our lunch and we put it at the washing area. We go back to our seats.

"Hey do you have something to wear for the summer prom?" Every season we have a prom.

"Not yet." All of them said."It's the first week of summer,why so excited?" Jack asked. We all laugh. Then the bell rang.

"It's time for class." I said. We all headed to our classes.

Pitch's POV

Uuugghh...why? Why didn't my plans work? Maybe I should change my plans. Maybe....

😬😁😬😁😬😁😬😁😬😁😬😁😬😁😬😁😬😁😬😁😬😁😬😁😬😁😬😁😬😁😬

Maybe what? I don't really know what will he do to the next chapter. I have no idea. Cause I don't know what I will write in the next chapter.

Please comment if you like it and vote,thank you

Love you😘
~Mikee