But she just couldn't.

With a wink the brunette turned and walked away. Purposefully swinging her hips a little more then usual.

Camila outwardly groaned," What are you doing to me?" she sighed to herself.

"Hey Camila!" Julie, a senior Cheerio called walking up to her captain making her jump in surprise. She was one of a few teammates that she could tolerate.

"Yeah?" she replied, thankful for the distraction from a certain green eyed brunette.

"Did you and Lauren get back together?"

Or not.

Camila glared at her. Not mad at the girl but more mad that what she said wasn't true.

"No. We're..." she trailed, glancing towards Lauren's retreating figure with want and longing written over her face," We're just friends."

After staring at her a little more she cleared her throat- just remembering that Julie was there.

"Uhhh- go get on the field," she commanded before walking into the locker room herself.

Julie watched her with only one thought,' it doesn't look like you're just friends.'

__________________________________________________________________

"Alright guys!" Mr. P greeted with his usual enthusiasm," We won't have a theme today because we don't want to overshadow our newest members! Lauren, Austin, glad you came back."

"Are you ALWAYS this happy?" Austin asked.

"Payne I was wondering if we could perform towards the end of the meeting?" Lauren asked, completely ignoring Austin.

"Uhh sure? Any particular reason why?"

"No reason- I just want time to prepare mentally- y'know so I can perform my best." Austin scoffed.

"There isn't enough time in the world for you to prepare 'mentally',"

"Whatever Austin. You'll be eating your words when you see me throw down."

"Okay that's what I'm talking about! Some friendly competition!" Liam clapped excitedly.

"You know. Maybe you ARE a little too happy..." Calum added

"Umm okay, so sectionals is in a month- does anyone have any song ideas?"

"Call Me Maybe!" Jesy yelled.

"NO," most of the class screamed back.

"I would like to do My Heart Will Go On- the epic classic from Titanic," Ally added.

"Okay- good song choice BUT maybe we could get some other voices featured this competition?" Niall suggested. Freaking Ally Brooke, always in the spotlight.

"Well what did you have in mind?"

"Luis and I have something prepared actually."

"You didn't tell me anything," Selena whispered to her boyfriend.

"He doesn't have to tell you EVERYTHING," Lauren whispered back, leaning in from the other side of the Latino boy.

"You're not making me like you any better," Selena said glaring.

"Who said I wanted you to like me?" Honestly, she did kind of like Selena. She wasn't afraid of Lauren like a lot of people were- but she was super fun to pick on.

"Guys c'mon..." Luis said pushing them away before standing up.

"Take it away boys!"

The two immediately went into a fan favorite- P.Y.T. Lauren and Austin realized that these numbers were actually kind of fun and that it was a little impressive that the rest of the club could just sing back up just like that.