Odd Couples

All rights go to original author.

__________________________________________________________________

"Well damn," Austin said looking up at the newly posted list for their Dramatic Arts class.

Lauren and Luis- The Notebook

Normani and Calum- Romeo and Juliet

Camila and Louis- Macbeth

Selena and Harry- Dirty Dancing

Ally and Austin- Twilight

Etc. Etc. No one cares about anyone else.

"Freaking Ally Brooke? Really?" Austin said out loud.

"Trust me Austin, I'm not any happier about this," Ally said next to him, a frown on her face.

"Why wouldn't you be happy? You get to do a love scene with the most popular guy in school!"

"Popularity isn't everything Austin. Besides, I take the performing arts very seriously and I know for a fact you won't pay it the same courtesy."

"Oh please this whole class is a load of crap! I just wanted the easy A, and seriously? Fucking Twilight?" he told her.

"Believe me, I am not a Twilight fan either. I mean honestly! It doesn't even have any good romantic scenes!"

"Never seen it."

"Well...um, neither have I...but I promised myself I would perform anything thrown at me with 110 percent of my effort! My talent is too good to waste!"

"Please, acting is totally lame!" Ally gasped, how dare he?

"Well, I assure you I will be talking to Ms. Cyrus about a change in partnership. I refuse to work with someone with such little appreciation for the Arts!" People were protesting the list all over the place.

"There is no way I'm letting you do that scene with her!" Selena yelled from across the group.

"Honey, it's just a project! I'm sure Camila doesn't like it much either."

"Ugh he's right- like, who the fuck is Louis?" Camila asked the crowd.

"Umm, that would be me," the young dapper boy said raising his hand.

"Oh! I thought your name was Porcelain," Louis rolled his eyes.

"Yeah Selena, it's not like I wanted to be partnered with your boyfriend," Lauren said.

"This is bullshit! I'm talking to Ms. Cyrus."

"Umm I'm perfectly fine with my partner but could someone explain to me what Romeo and Juliet is? Is it like a band or something?" Calum asked raising his hand.

Normani slapped her forehead.

"Selena, I hope you know I can't dance," Harry told the angry girl.

"Well can you lift me?"

"Yeah no problem, I can lift Stromberg up when he tackles me." Selena was about to say something before someone interrupted,

"Hey guys! What do you think of your assignment?" Ms. Cyrus asked, sauntering up with a smug smile.

Immediately everyone voiced out their protests, shouting to be heard.

"Aye compadres! SILENCIO!" Everyone shut up at her command. It was pretty much the only Spanish most of them knew other then 'Hola'.

"Alright. Now, before you start protesting know this- I will not, under ANY circumstances change your partners or your scenes. Youz gots what youz gots. Comprende?"