CHAPTER 8 (OMFG AN ACTUAL CHAPTER)

(3rd person) 

Rose sighs,  the great crimson steam engine sitting in front of her ,she looked at the endless sea of heads and hair, looking for scorpius' familiar Blonde locks, she has no luck, hopping onto the train and walking to a compartment .She sighs, sitting down and leaning he head on the window "where..is he?" She muttered, just then the door slid open and a wide smile spreads across her face "scorpius" she says, standing up and hugging him "where were you?" She chuckled .he looks at rose "I ..just arrived a little late is all" he sighed looking away and reaching a pale hand to his head and scratching his hair . Rose looks up at him "something wrong?"
"Well errr somethings been bugging me all summer and well...can we talk?" He replied nervously ,closing the door .Rose was worried ,'what was he going to say?"  She sat down "uh..sure scorp" he sat next to her, blushing a tiny bit "well, you know I like you right? and you like me.......so... err how do I put this willyougooutwithmerose?" He muttered "hmmm?" She asked "I uh didn't hear what you said right there"
He blushed even harder "Will. You. Go. Out. With. Me. Rose" her eyes brightened and she flung her arms around him "o-of course" she stammered