saved by my lover

"St..stop..."
Eren's whimpers, so innocent and pure, carried through the hallway, barely audible but not completely unmissable. Erwin couldn't help but think himself lucky- the great weather meant that everyone would be spending the day outside, refreshing their 3DMG skills or just basking in the rare sunlight.

The Commander had already driven himself into a tight spot. The dream he'd had the night before had left him in a compromising position, and it was simply chance that he'd stumbled into Eren as the younger made his way from his cellar to join the others outside. Eren was a good guy, and did as he was told. There was no way anyone had to find out about this...

"C-Commander, please, stop...!"

The teen continued to squirm as he pleaded. He'd only been walking towards the main hall, to join Levi and Hanji in some training for the day. Next thing he knew, he was pressed up against the wall by his Commander. What the hell was he supposed to do?

"A-ah! What are you... Ahn.."

"Eren..."

Erwin, fueled by the younger's beautiful voice, allowed his hand to snake down to the teen's pants, palming his crotch and earning another half-hearted whimper.

"N..need to go outside, sir..." Eren managed to breathe, bright eyes widening when Erwin gave him a sudden squeeze. Never before had he succumbed to such treatment, by ANYONE. And for some reason, Erwin scared him. This man was capable of a lot.

"Eren... Louder, let me hear your voice... Good boy..."
Lost in a frenzy of his own messed up feelings, Erwin continued to palm at Eren, wasting no time in grinding against the boy's thigh, too. If he were honest, he'd expected more of a reaction. Eren was only half-hard, and that was purely out of his own body's demands. Was Erwin really that bad at this?

He risked a glance at the teen's face and a sudden feeling of lust came over him. Eren's eyes were half lidded, a light pink dusting his cheeks, and those soft lips of his were slightly parted. His arms were held above his head by one of Erwin's own, the other still groping his crotch, and the sounds spilling from his mouth were downright sinful.

"Oh, yes... you like that, Eren?" he growled in his ear.

For now, he only wanted a taste. Not the whole package. But damn, was Eren tempting...

"N..no.. let go of me- ah!"

Erwin had slipped his hand inside the younger's pants, and as soon as he'd made contact with bare skin, Eren actually moaned. The gorgeous sound seemed a whole lot louder in the silent corridor, and Erwin actually pulled back to see if anyone was coming.

Silence, spare Eren's uneven panting.

Then-

"Eren! Where the hell are you, you little shit? You're missing training! Or would you rather clean the whole castle--"

Levi stopped mid sentence.

And stared, wide eyed, at the scene before him.

Eren, lit up like a fire, breathing like he'd just run a marathon, pants undone and eyes shining. Little whimpers were escaping his mouth, and the embarrassment of being caught in such a position was evident on his flushed face. Erwin, was wrapped around the teen's thigh, hand slick with... something, pinning the boy to the wall.

"What the..."

"C-captain!" Eren straightened up, despite everything, hastening to do up his fly as well as saluting the older man. "It's n-not what it looks like! I was going to train, honestly, but then Commander Smith came, and- and-"