Chapter 2

Jessie and I never had a perfect life. Mom died while giving birth. We only had the pictures of her to remember her by. It was dad that had to bring home the bacon. He works at the hospital as a doctor. Even though dad never said it, I know that he resents Jess and me for mom dying. It's probably the reason why he works extra long hours at the hospital. Jessie and I never really saw him, so we were pretty much on our own. When I got home, I got a text from Alex.

Alex Bish: Hey Bitch!! I'm coming home this weekend. Let's party ;-)

I did not have anything to do this weekend so I replied.

Me: Hell yeah Bitch!!! Pick me up at 8 on Saturday

Alex was pretty much, my best friend. I've known her since I was in the eighth grade. She was in the ninth grade then. I was just starting my bad girl phase. She took me to all of the high school parties. We smoked weed and cigarettes together. I hated them both so I quite right after I tried it. I only drink now. Jessie hated me hanging out with her. He thought that she was way too loud and that she said "bitch" way too much. Then there was the fact that she was a bad influence on me and in high school already when I was only in eighth grade. Alex and I weren't the average best friends. We didn't do anything but talk about guys, and get drunk at parties. We never really got too personal into each other's life.

I started to think about what Jessie said while we were in the car. Maybe, I do need friends. A friend that doesn't annoy me and who I can tell anything too. I guess, I do want one of those best friends who you tell anything and everything to, like the ones in the movies. Tomorrow I'm going to try and make a friend. It can't be that hard. Seems like everyone has one. Shit! What if they are all taken. This is going to be harder than I thought.

* * * *

While walking into my first class, I kept in mind my need for a friend. Maybe this will be hard. I'm not really, the best social person. As I sat down at my seat, I looked around. Everyone in the classroom was talking to someone. Usually, I would just get on my phone and play a game, but since I'm trying to be more social, I didn't.

I looked at the girl right next to me. She was on top of her desk. "Hi," I said in the nicest way possible, for me. She looked at me up and down. "Slut," She said, before turning away from me and playing with her fingernails.

"Excuse Me?" I asked trying to tame myself. "What did you just call me?"

"You heard me." She said " I know who you are, Jessica. I've heard about all of the guys you've screwed an-"

"-I did not," I interrupted, but she interrupted me.

"Save it!" She said while putting her hand in my face, to stop me from saying anything more. "Does the name, Jason, ring any bells? You're not going to get in between Jason and I's relationship if that's what you were trying to do." She said. I knew exactly who he was. He made my Sophomore year hell. I did not have sex with him if that's what you're wondering. I dated him for a month or two. He wanted me to have sex with him and I wasn't ready. He got angry at me and told everyone we did. I do not know why this concerns her, though. Hell, I don't even know her name.

"What does Jason have to do with anything? You know, it's really sad if you're worried about me getting in between Jason and you after, what, two years. You don't even know me. Hell, I don't even know your first name. All of this and, you feel the need to Judge me off of what you've heard. What if I tell you, that not everything that you've heard about me is true?!" I yelled. By that time a crowd started to form around us.

"Oh my gosh, it's so typical of you to act like the victim." She said while laughing. "You know that everything that I've heard is true. You're just a little slut. You let anyone get in your pants. You'll spread legs for anyone. All you want is pleasure right. You don't care about what sex is real, for. Sex for the purpose of showing the love between one another. When did you lose your virginity huh? nine? Twelve? Eleven?"

Before I knew what I was doing, I grabbed the girl's ponytail and pulled it towards me, making her fall out of her desk and to the ground. She went way too far, talking about my virginity. She had no right! I started punching her right in her face. Maybe, I should give up on the whole social thing.

As I walked into detention, I realized that I was the only person there. It was just me and Mrs. Freeland. The principal was really mad at me and gave me lunch detention for a month. I'm just happy that she did not suspend me because I really did not need this on my record. I did not really care about getting lunch detentions because I sat alone at lunch anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me. That's when a girl came. She seemed happy. Why the hell would she be happy? She's in fucking detention. She sat right next to me. I looked at Mrs. Freeland, she was sleep.

"Hey," I said, out of awkwardness, because I didn't expect her to sit next to me. I hoped that this conversation would end well, and not like my last conversation.

"Hey," she said, "I'm Kaitlyn," She reached out her arm.

"Jessica," I said, reaching my arm half way to meet hers. "I've never seen you before."

"That's because I'm new," Kaitlyn said. It's really ironic how she had her first day today the day I was looking for a friend.

"How did you get in here then," I asked. I was curious.

"I got caught drawing with permanent marker on a girl's locker," She said with a smirk. Before I knew what I was doing I was laughing.

"What did she do?" I asked in the middle of laughter, "Wait, wait, before you answer that who was she?"

"I think that her name was Audrey or something but I'm not sure," Kaitlyn said. I was laughing even harder. I loved Kaitlyn already. "She took my parking space and called me an ugly bitch. As soon as I found a new parking space, I went inside and saw her at her locker. When she left, I drew a nice big penis on her locker. A teacher caught me, and he gave me two months of detention."

I continued laughing. I can just picture Audrey's face when she sees a penis on her locker.

"How did you get in here?" she asked when my laughter died down.

"Pretty much the same as you," I said with a smirk, "a girl called me a slut and I beat her up. I got a month of lunch detentions."

"I think I'm going to like you," she said with a smile.

"What grade are you in?" I asked. I cannot be friends with a freshman.

"Senior," she said, "what about you."

"Senior," I said when an idea came to me, "hey, did you finish that drawing?"

______________________________________________________________

Thanks for giving my book chance. I know that there may be a lot of grammar errors and I am sorry for that. This Is my first book. I've been working on this for awhile. That's why you might see old songs. But I have been working on this chapter trying to make it as perfect as possible even though it still isn't. Anyways..... What are your feelings on Jessica? Stay tuned to learn more about her. Until then ...... please vote and comment. I really want to hear what you guys think and keep in mind that this is my first book. 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋