I giggle at my own stupid thoughts. This guy probably doesn't even know my name and yet my mind decides to think so highly of him. I reach out to shake his hand, my mind (again, stupidly) feeling a tad bit envious when Connor got the privilege to touch this creamy-like skin.

"Hey, I'm Tyler," I say in my typical, enthusiastic voice, desperately trying to conceal my already growing feelings for Troye.

He takes my hand, melting my entire existence in the process and answers.

"Hey."

I'm going to fall for this boy, aren't I?

****

We all sit down for a cup of coffee and a cinnamon roll that Hangrid had drunkenly made the night before. They taste good, though.

Hannah, Ingrid, Connor, and I speak about everything and anything, catching up after not seeing each other over the holidays, which I had spend back in Michigan surrounded by family.

But the astonishing angel boy/cool rebel teenager (Troye) hasn't said a single word since he said hey to me, which (somehow???) makes him seem even cooler. Don't ask me how.

Between bites of the now lukewarm baked good I look up at Troye. He's sitting still, looking down on his plate with a pained expression. The cinnamon roll is untouched. Huh. Perhaps he just isn't hungry.

I stare at him again, hoping that no one is looking my way, certain that I'm all heart-eye-emoji. Yet, through my adoring glances at him, I still can't seem to unravel the mystery of this strange coolness of his.

Maybe it's his cigarette smoke-colored eyes, maybe it's his Saint Laurent coat, maybe it's his long, thin fingers.

Or maybe it's the fact that his eyes are probably actually blue, or that his coat might not be designer, or that his nails are painted silver.

Regardless, I can't let it go.

He is cool.

My thoughts are disturbed by Connor speaking up.

"So Troye, what, um, do you do for a living?" He sounds slightly hesitant and a little nervous.

Troye looks up at him and Connor blushes. He opens his mouth, trying to find the right words. I look at his perfect lips, biting my own at the sight of his full, chapped ones.

"I, uh, I work at a cafe but, you know, it's not really my dream..."

"What is your dream, then?" I ask immediately. He looks at me with wide eyes and I take the opportunity to look into them (and yes, they are indeed blue).

"Music," he answers simply and think I might blush too.

"Cool," I say.
He chuckles at my word and I, once again, melt.

"Thanks."

I'm screwed, basically.

****

"So what did you think of Troye?" Connor asks me on the ride home.

"He was cool," I say, seeming casual. Don't want Con to know that I basically already love the poor thing already, do we now?

"Yeah, he's pretty something, isn't he?" Connor doesn't seem to have the same issues, his feelings showing right through; obvious like a wine stain on a carpet.
Admittedly I feel a tiny speck of jealousy. Ugh. 

"He is," I mumble back, mirth hidden in my quiet words, barely audible after the journey over to the green-eyed boy next to me.

Connor laughs.

"What??" I ask him in a fake-annoyed tone, assuming he's laughing at me. "Why are you laughing?"

"It's just," he says. "You never usually shut up, especially not about boys."

I look at him, dumbfounded.

"Maybe he just isn't usual."

******************

HEY HI HELLO

it me again.
Hope you enjoyed dis lil snazzy thing and if so be sure to vote (!) and comment (!!) and share (!!!)

This chapter is dedicated to my WONDERFUL WIFE, allydrake_
THANK YOU FOR THE ENDLESS SUPPORT, I LOVE YOU

Next up is BLUE
(hope y'all are excited)

I LOVE YOU GUYS BUNCHES, THANK YOU FOR READING

FOLLOW ME ON THE TWITTER THING : @imokfttroyler

GOODBYE HUMANS, hopefully I'll see you again soon <3

Late Night Love (A Tronler AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें