Round 4 → The Grease Soundtrack

I am in love with Sandy since I've first seen her. She's just stunning in my eyes. I get chills every time I see her. She just has something powerdull that surrounds her perfectly shaped body. It's something I can't explain. You have to see it and to feel the power. Then you'll understand why I'm crazy about her.

So it happened that she wanted me to tell her about my feelings and I totally lost control and the words just flew out of my mouth. She told that she needs a man and then my brain went numb. I wasn't really there, my body yeah, my mind? That was far away in another world.

Somehow I managed it not to sound like a total idiot and took the chance. I've got it! I proved her, that I'm the one, that I'm perfect for her.

We both shaped up and went out for dinner. It was magical. It was special. There wasn't such an insane feeling inside my belly for a long time.

After three days she called me and we both knew that we belong together. I knew she is the one that I want.

You're The One That I Want

AN
I know its really short and not really explosive. And it might not be an excuse but I had totally no idea what to write about and not really much time to think about a good script (though there was enough time, I know). At least I uploaded something that is relatable to the song.