I walked down the empty hallways, towards the exit. I could feel Tray trailing behind me. I sighed inwardly and abruptly turned around, mid-way through the hallway. Tray tried to stop himself from walking into me but he failed and fell onto the glossy blue and yellow school floors.

I looked down at him as he laid flat on the floor with his face connecting to the ground. I stifled my laugh.

"Can i help you Tray?" I asked.

"Yeah, ma nose. It hurts!" He groaned.

He looked up and there was blood gushing out of his nose. Oh great (!) i stuck my hand out to help him up. I held his hand and dragged him to the sports locker room. I wet a paper towel and dabbed it on his nose, lifting his chin with my hand. He hissed and his eyes watered, i only reached his shoulder.

"What you said in class was real talk ma, I've never had a girl call me out like that." He looked into my eyes.

"Well, I'm one to get irritated by dumb logic and i call the retarded out." I stated, speaking my mind. I gave one last pressured dab to his nose- he hissed in response.

"Im retarded now?" He asked, raising his nice brows. I smiled looking at his brown glossy eyes.

"You're a lot of things Tray." I said throwing the paper towel in the bin. "Well, I'd love to stay and chat but i have to get home to my little sister, so bye." I said leaving him and walking out of this prison like an heiress. I dragged myself to the car park and got into my black Audi RS5 and drove my way home as I listened to No small talk - Childish Gambino.

I parked my car in my driveway next to my ma's car and opened my door.

"Hey, I'm home!" I exclaimed.

"Hey honey." My ma smiled as she sat on the couch, blow drying my little sisters hair. I kissed my ma's cheek and Summer, my little sister. I walked past the living room and into my lilac painted room. I put my bag pack down and changed out of my clothes that i wore to school and into something comfortable. I put on my plain black hoodie, colourful leggings and ankle socks.

I took my afro out, as i had tied it back previously and brushed it out. I sat on my bed with my iPhone 5c in green and got on FaceTime. I clicked Leilani💜 and it beeped until she picked up after the 3 ring.

"Hey Nae." She said in her sick voice. I
giggled at her voice, it looked like she was dying.

"Hey Lani, are you dying?" I laughed.

"Yes girl, i hate my nose, head and throat!" She complained. I smiled into the camera. "Anyways, how was school without me?" She asked.

"Boring without you, especially last period! I swear the logic is MISSING!" I cried out. She laughed instantly.

"Who's ass did you call out today?" She giggled. I sighed.

"Tray Billington." I told her.

"Oh, he's fine! What did he say?" She asked excited. I laughed.

"This boy went on to say he only play's basketball for the money when we're learning about aspirations and desires." I explained. She chuckled.

"That's rubbish!" She chuckled in her scratchy voice. I nodded.

"And then he followed me out the class, he fell on the floor- bust his nose and i cleaned it up for him, telling him he was retarded." I huffed as the moment replayed in my head.

"OHHHHH! Did y'all kiss?!" She asked excitedly. I gave her a serious face and ended the FaceTime call. She called me back and was laughing hysterically.

"Why, is he ugly. He's fine as hell!" Leilani laughed. "He likes you! I can tell." She exclaimed.

"In his dreams." I told her.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes playfully. "Anyways, we're going to Lenox mall tomorrow!" She told me as we agreed yesterday.

"Okay Lani. Bye, I'm gonna go eat cause I'm dying." I told her.

"Sure, Bye Nae, I'll text you tomorrow anyways." She blew a kiss into the camera. I giggled and rolled my eyes as I pretend to catch it and put it to my hear before we ended the call. I got up from my bed and looked in the pot that sat on the stove. There was Rice and stew.

I made me a plate with salad and plantains and ate it as i scrolled down my Instagram, Tumblr, SnapChat and Vine. I then brushed my teeth and  went to bed, knocked out though it was only 7 PM.

____________________________

Hey loves,

I hope you like this new story, which I'm really happy with!
Please Vote and add to your library.
Enjoy
🍍

Thanks loves x