Chapter 7

*Aoi's POV*

The day passed and it turned to morning.

Ah... The warm feeling of my bed sheets... I don't want to leave my bed... I thought to myself smiling and pulled the blankets over my mouth.

I was slipping off into sleep again when a loud knocking had interrupted. I knit my brows and crawl deeper under the blankets. The knocking sound continued.

I intend to keep what I said before. Quote I don't want to leave my bed unquote. I yell from under the blankets.

"It's open!" The door bursts open and I peek my head out from the covers. "as I thought! Poor Aoi... You got shot down didn't you...?" Hotaka said walking inside. Sion followed him in. "What are you talking about...?" I ask.

"That chick you love."
"Rachel?"
"Sure that one!"
"Shot down? I didn't talk to her yet. And what do you mean, as you thought!?"
"Hehe."

Sion sighs. "Hotaka dragged me out of bed to come help you with your love problem."
"I didn't ask for anymore help. Let me sleep."
"I didn't come all this way just to hear you say that."
"There is nothing to do right now. I'm not going to concern you with my own problems. Good. Night."
"It's morning."
"It's night for me! I would like to sleep all my problems away!"

Hotaka interrupted. "You mean your... LOVE problems!?"
"It's not a love problem! Go! Away! Shoo shoo!"
"That's not the only reason why we are here."
"Out with it then!"
"Ouch! Feisty! Kin wants to see us early to go over the plan a couple times."
"That's it? Okay. Why don't you come get me when we are ACTUALLY going! I need my sleep!"
I say and hear a small knock on the door. I sigh and get up. I walk to the door and see Rachel.

"Sorry, I keep coming over while your sleeping!" She apologizes and I shook my head. "It's fine. Want to come in?" I ask and she smiled as I let her in. She notices the guys and was surprised. "Oh,, I didn't realize you had company. Sorry for intruding." She apologized again.

"I do believe we met before!" She said happily to the guys and they smile. "Rachel right?" Sion asked and she nods. "We have heard a lot about you from Aoi since the last time we met!" Hotaka says. "Oi!" I growl at him and she laughs with pink cheeks.

"Where are we going today, Rachel?" I ask and she shrugs. "I'm not sure. What are you in the mood for?"
"We could go for some Dango and tea again if you feel like it."
"Sounds good."

Sion chuckled and asked "are you two going out on a date?" I look over at him along with Rachel. I glared but Rachel was going red with a cute smile. "Something like that, yes!"

Hotaka and Sion seemed taken aback by it but then smiled at each other. They stood up. "We will get out of your hair. See you later Aoi! Nice seeing you again Rachel!" Hotaka says and they fled out of the house. This is a date...? I wondered to myself.

"Hm? I was going to ask if they wanted to come." Rachel sighs.
"Didn't you say this was a date?"
"It is. I go out for dates all the time with my friends and co-workers."
"Um... What?"
"You know. Food dates!"

I lower my head sighing.

I don't think... She knows what she's talking about...

Does she...

Not know what a date is!?

~ To Be Continued ~