Another Day, Another Dollar

You groggily sat up in your bed. You looked over at your Tomagotchi's, Spirographs, Furbies and various other toys from your childhood. Your eyes fell upon the Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy plushie. Your eyes softened as you got up and picked them up, blowing off the dust and brushing their heads, setting them gently on your pillow. You were 18 years old today, now the head night guard at Freddy's.

11 a.m
You hopped in your car, on your way to Freddy's, another night working for this worthless check. You get out and unlock the doors, walk in, look to the left of you and your breath catches in your throat. You're face to face with a small girl, with scraggly, dirt encrusted blonde hair, a muddy and bloody face, a shock of green eyes. Her mouth open, her eyes staring. Her arms mangled and cut up, wires stuck out of her legs. She was wearing a pink dress with blue flowers and brown sandals. Her sandals were broken, her dress ratty and dirty. She started to say something, and then she was gone.
You shake your head, it was just a little vision because you're tired right?

Reader P.O.V.
I walk into the dark office, sit on the office chair and and grab the camera tablet, looking backstage. A purple rabbit was boring his pink eyes directly into the camera. "Bonnie?" I suddenly remember when I was just a child, sitting on Bonnie's lap, reading to him, playing dolls with him. I loved him, he was always my favorite.
You hear a loud 'thump thump thump thump bang!' To the left of me is Foxy, outside the door. My adrenaline is always pulsing and rushing during this job. I bang my fist against the door button, and it clunks shut.