Just a Nightmare.

You arrived carrying all of your stuffed animals. You were running to the stage, but something caught your eye..  You saw a Gold Freddy suit, but you could see flesh and a purple suit peeking through the holes. The eye holes you could see green eyes behind square wire framed glasses. He ushered 5 children into a back room labeled "Parts&Service, EMPLOYEES ONLY."
There was 2 girls, one about 7, one looking 8-9. There were 3 boys. One 5, 6, and 10.  You were so intrigued and curious that when the man shut the door, you could hear a deadbolt slide into place and the unzipping of the zipper. you kneeled down and peeked under the door crack and saw the man emerge from the yellow Freddy suit. The children shot each other confused and scared looks. The man in all purple, his name tag reading "Vincent," raised the knife he pulled out over his head and brought it down.....
You awaken crying. Your mother was next to you soothing you and rubbing your head. You hugged her and cried. She said "It was only a nightmare Jess, just forget about it and go back to sleep." You nodded your head and rubbed your eyes, slipping into otherwise peaceful sleep. ~Time skip~
You arrive at your favorite place ever, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. You run to the stage. As soon as it's time for the animatronics to come off the stage, Bonnie picks you up and sits in a chair, placing you in his lap. He grabs the Bonnie plushie and you take the Freddy plushie. He also plays as Foxy, and you play Chica. when you finish playing dolls, he reads your favorite books.
~Mega time skip~
It's your 10th birthday party. You have it at Freddy's Pizzeria with all your friends. But next year, you wouldn't be coming back. For you will soon outgrow Freddy's Pizza. All those times you were gone, Bonnie would wish for you to run into the pizzeria through the double doors and straight to the stage. Bonnie missed your playful,  happy aura. He missed your smile. He missed your pouty face. He even missed how you would burp and blame it on the plushies. He missed you.

(A\N)
I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm really sorry. I just got out of the hospital for depression. i'm alright yes.Refer this book to all your friends/followers/family!! Hehe. Will update soon I promise. Goodnight lovelies!!