Chapter 17

Nash's POV

It's been three hours since Hazel went in for her operation and we still haven't heard anything, Aaron, Shawn, Jack and Jack all left to get food for us so me, Hayes and Cameron were still here and Taylor was at the toilet, suddenly the doctor, me and Hayes spoke to came out and walked over to the receptionist before walking to us and told us to come through to a smaller room, Cameron stayed back to wait for Taylor and the rest of the boys. So it was only me and Hayes in the small room with the doctor, we sat down in front of the doctor's desk and waited for him to speak, my heart was nearly beating out of my chest, the doctor sighed and said " The operation went smoothly but as we were operating we found a small lump next to her liver", I froze and swallowed, my spit before asking "was it....", I couldn't even finish the sentence but the doctor knew what I was hinting at and said "I'm afraid so", my heart stopped I put my head in my hands as tears where falling off my face suddenly Hayes spoke and asked "It's what, It's what", the doctor looked at Hayes and then back at me, I looked at Hayes and said "The lump next Hazels liver is cancerous", he started balling his eye's out so I pulled him close and held him tight as the doctor went on, "We managed to cut it out and luckily we caught it now in it's early stages as it hasn't had time to spread yet", I let go of Hayes and looked at the doctor with hope and said "So what your saying is she's cancer free", he sighed and said " Well there no sign of cancer anywhere else in her body but there is a possibility that it could come back", I nodded and said "Thank you to the Doctor", the doctor smiled and said "You don't need to thank me, I'm just doing my job and also you can go and see Hazel, she's in the room at the bottom of the hall", I smiled at him as he left the room, I felt a pair of arms wrap round me, I looked down to see Hayes hugging me, I hugged him back and said "Lets go see Hazel", he nodded nervously and stood beside me as we walked to Hazel's room.

Matt's POV   

We've been at the hotel for three hours and I still haven't heard anything, I tried calling the guys but none of them answered, I was so worried for Hazel, I do hope she's ok, I wish I wasn't such a douche to her. Ashley had gone down stairs to the Bar while I stayed up in the room, I couldn't believe Ashley said that about Hazel seriously. To take my mind off it everything I picked up my laptop and decided to tweet my fans and follow some others, after a while I decided to look for Ashley, so I walked down to the bar but I couldn't see her anywhere suddenly a bunch of moaning came from a janitor closet, I opened it to reveal Ashley with her legs wrapped around some random dude's waist and their lips where locked together, she let go of the dude before say "Ewe who the hell are you, get off me" before pushing him off, and running up to me, I couldn't believe it, I was going to propose to that, what was I thinking, "Matt, baby wait up", Ashley shouted I stopped and turned round and shouted at her "The only Attention whore around here is you, we're done", I started to walk when I heard Ashley stay, " I put that bitch in hospital for you and this is what I get", I stopped dead in my tracts "you what??", "You heard me, I punched her in the face and threatened her but she didn't listen so I kicked and punched and left her on the ground and told her to be gone by the time be got back", I couldn't believe what I just heard, I walked over to the closest worker and told them to chuck her out as she put someone in the hospital he nodded and left. 

I turned back to Ashley who shouted "What did you just ask him", I laughed and said "It doesn't matter", she was raging and screamed "What did you say", before I knew it four security guards came running down and arrested her and dragged her away, I smile but then realised Hazel, I ran to the lobby and called and uber and got in.