Chapter 13

Matt's POV

We had just got on to the plane after the big argument back at the check in desk and no one was speaking to me and Ashley but I don't blame them, I mean some of the things Ashley said were over the limit and I know that I should've told Ashley to knock it off but I didn't want to seem like a douche of a boyfriend. The matter of fact it was Hazels fault if she wasn't so beautiful and caring, Ashley wouldn't be jealous of her, wait what am I saying, Ashley is hot, Sexy  and is better than Hazel in every way, so why can't I get Hazel out of my head then. I decided to go to the toilet when the seat belt sign went off and splash some water on my face, to help clam me down, as I made my way to the toilet I saw a sight I wish I didn't, Hazel and Cameron were kissing, I felt my hands form into fists and I started to grit my teeth, why him, out of all people and she goes for Cameron. I was to angry to go to the toilet so I sat in my seat and started to make out with Ashley, I mean it's a long flight and plus I needed to release my anger and frustration somehow. After snogging Ashley for what felt like hours, I started to get tired and slowly drifted to sleep.

Ashley's POV

Matt came back to his seat looking angry and frustrated, he was gritting his teeth and his hands were in fists, he kept looking behind him at that piece of sh*t, Hazel , she is really starting to get on my nerves, I felt the weight shift next to me, I looked at Matt before he pulled me towards him, the make out was hot and rough but he kept sneaking glances at her, I need to do something, I need to get rid of her. After an hour Matt had fallen asleep and now was the time that I had to act fast, and I saw my chance Hazel had just gotten up from her seat and went to the toilet, so I took the opportunity ,I gently got out of my seat and made my way to the toilet as Hazel went in, I jammed the lock with a clip from my hair and swiftly made my way back to my seat suddenly the airhostess's voice came through the speaker and said [please take you seat and fasten seat belts as we are heading into turbulences thank you]. Matt had woken up to her loud voice and saw me smirking and asked what I was smirking about, I looked at him and replied "Nothing just our little make out", he smiled and said "Just wait till we get to the hotel" then winked at me suddenly I saw Hayes carry Hazel up to the empty seat between him and Nash, I smirked as I thought of more ways to make her life a living hell, until she leaves, I turned and saw Matt looking at Hazel with worry. This made me snap "IT'S TIME TO GET RID OF HAZEL", time for her to learn that saying "Who once was a No-body, is always a No-body" 

Matt's POV

I woke up with the airhostess's voice echoing through the speaker, telling us to take our seat as we were heading in to turbulences, I decided to flirt with Ashley, until the sign went off indicating us to take our seatbelts off, as me and Ashley were speaking, I saw her stare at something I turned round to Hazel limp in Hayes arms, he sat her between him and Nash, my heart started to beat faster even though she hates me and I wasn't a fan of her, I am still worried about and for her but why.

why can't get her out of my head ?, why does my heart flutter when I think of her and not Ashley ?

I love Ashley and I'm going to make sure she will be mine for ever and to do that I'm going to propose to her In front of my fans, tomorrow night as soon as we get off the plane, I'm heading straight to a mall and buy an engagement ring, it's set I'm going to make Ashley Marie, Ashley Espinosa.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hope your enjoying my story, thank you so much for over 200 favourites and 2k views, it's means a lot

stay tuned as there's going to be a lot of drama in the next couple of chapters

x