Chapter 16

Hazel's POV

As Troye was driving the car, I was clutching my stomach as the pain was increasing, the pain was so bad that I felt tears forming at the corners of my eye's, suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh, I looked over at Troye, he gave me a serious look and said "You need to tell your brothers", I knew he was right but I also knew that if I told them then the Magcon boys would break up and I didn't want to be the blame off that and plus No one still has no idea that I even exist and that would make it all that much worse, I could already see the headlines now [ Mystery Girl cause's Magcon boys to break up]"Hazel!", I snapped out my thoughts when I heard Troye shout my name. He gave me a worried look and Asked "Are you ok", I nodded and clutched my stomach as it was now ten times more painful suddenly as Troyes car went over a bump, everything went black.

Troye's POV   

"Hazel, h, Hazel, your scaring me please wake up, please", I shook Hazel but there was still no response, I knew I had to get her to the hospital quick, so I drove as quickly as I could until I reached the hospital. As soon as I parked the car, I unbuckled Hazel and carried her in the hospital, while shouting for help, suddenly I was swarmed by a group of nurses and a Doctor came over and asked what happened, I knew I couldn't lie to the doctor so I to him the truth of Hazel being kicked in the stomach repeatedly and about her Jaw the Doctor wrote it all down on his clipboard and told me to wait here, I nodded and sat down in a set and placed my head in my hands and though hoped Hazel is ok.

After waiting for an hour the Doctor came out and said "Hazel's injuries are worse than what you and her thought she has internal bleeding and a fractured jaw", my heart sank as I took in what the Doctor had just said. He then asked if Hazel had any family members here with her, I told the Doctor about her brothers Hayes and Nash then asked why, the doctor sighed and said "The operation that she needs it is very expensive and that it is also very risky there's a 1 in 10 chance she won't make it and I need permission from a guardian or family to go through with it and also they can also be here if something does go wrong", I knew I had tears running down my face but I didn't care, the Doctor walked over to the receptionist and asked her to contacted Hazels brothers. I could feel Hazel giving me a how could you, look, I put my head in my hands, while waiting for Hayes and Nash.

Nash's POV

During the show I got pulled of stage and was handed my phone

PHONE CONVERSATION

N = NASH & R = RECEPTIONIST

N - Hello

R - Hello, is this Nash Grier, Hazel Grier's big brother?

N - Yes, this is he, who is this?

R - I am Lilly, I'm a receptionist  from the hospital

N - what's wrong with Hazel ?

R - You need to get here right away is that possible

N - Yes it is, I will be right there

R - Ok bye

N - bye

As soon as I hung up the phone I told Bart who cut the show and told the boys to get off stage, as the boys were getting off the Stage, Hayes walked over to me and asked "What happened, why are you crying", I didn't know that I was crying until he said that, I grabbed him into a hug then said "Hazel's in the hospital we have to go there ASAP", Hayes let go of me and asked "Is she ok", I shook my head indicating that I didn't know and then the rest of the boys walked over asking what's wrong, I took a deep breath before telling them about Hazel in the Hospital, "Are you sure she isn't faking   she is an attention whore after all ", I was pissed off with her and told Matt to take back to the hotel he nodded and guided her away, while the rest of the boys, all hugged me and Hayes, and we walked to the cars and drove to the hospital, as we got there a boy stood up and walked over to us and said "I'm guessing you Hazel's brothers", we nodded and asked him who he was and how he knew Hazel, he sighed and asked if he could talk to me and Hayes privately.

Me and Hayes followed him to a small room and he said "I'm Troye Sivan, I met Hazel the a couple of hours ago as she was taking a walk to clam herself down as a girl called Ashley punched her in the face when you's left her and Ashley alone", Hayes looked at Troye and said "Hazel said she fell", Troye sighed and said "She only said that because she didn't want to be the reason why Magcon splits up", I felt anger boil inside I'm going to kill Ashley when I see her, suddenly Troye said "There's more", I looked at him and asked "What do you mean", he sighed and said "The punch to the face isn't why Hazel is here, she's here because Ashley repeatedly kicked her in her stomach and now ....", He was cut off by the Doctor who continued and said "And now she has internal bleeding and a fractured jaw and she needs an operation which is very expensive and that it is also very risky there's a 1 in 10 chance she won't make it and I need permission from you to go ahead with it", I looked at Hayes you was just staring at the doctor and Troye trying to take in what he had just heard, I turned to the doctor who was holding out a clipboard with a permission slip, I took it and signed it then gave it back and the Doctor nodded and said "I will be back after the operation and tell how it went", as the Doctor left Hayes burst into tears and I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly, I could hold it any longer, I burst into tears as well, suddenly Hayes spoke and said "What if I lose my best friend, my Twin, my other Half, my everything", I held him tighter and said " I don't know Hayes, I just don't know"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys I just want to say thanks for reading this and giving it so many favourites it means a lot and also

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year x