11) I'm Going Crazy

***2 Days Later***

So when you agree to go out with someone on a first date, usually you feel nervous and happy. You usually like the person enough to say yes. Well, thats not all how I was feeling. If you would have asked  yesterday morning if I liked Charlie, I would have said we were just friends. Now... I really don't even know what we are. I don't know why I agreed to go out with him and I have no idea why I had this feeling in my stomach that I was going to get sick every couple seconds.

I turned over in the bed and loosened Charlie's arms around me. Usually on the first date, you don't stay over at his house and sleep in bed with him. No, we didn't have sex. We just.. kind of fell asleep on his bed. This makes me a terrible person, doesn't it? 

I got up from the bed and out of Charlie's arms. He just tossed over and in bed. Dahvie would have woken up. He can't really sleep through any movement or sound around him. 

I went to his bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My make up was pretty much everywhere like usual and my hair was a rats nest. If anyone else saw me right now then they would have assumed Charlie and I did have sex. 

I took some tissue from the counter next to me and cleaned my face off. I combed through my hair with my hands as best as I could. I looked at the nasty roots in my head and sighed. Why did I continuously put off dying my hair back? Maybe it was because of the memories the beautiful blue had. I had actually grown so fond of the blue. I know I dreaded dying it but now... I kind of missed it. I surely did want to go back to black though. 

I left the bathroom and instead of going to back to the bedroom, I went in to his front room. I scanned the room and laughed to myself. He was a total geek. He had movie posters, action figures of Transformers and Star Wars, a shit ton of manga on shelves, and movies of Pokemon and anime. You would have never guessed he was in to these kinds of things. 

"I didn't even feel you get up." He said from behind. 

I turned around and smiled. "I didn't want to wake you up. We were up pretty late last night." 

"Yeah." He came over and put his hands on my hips. That was what Dahvie use to do. He leaned down and kissed my lips and I kissed him back. You couldn't even tell we've only been on a first date. It probably looked like we were together for couple months to be honest. "What do you want today? We do have a day off." 

"Ummmm." I thought. "We should dye my hair." 

He smiled. "I think that'd work. Your roots are bothering me anyway."

I rolled my eyes. "Let me put my clothes on and put some foundation and we can go." 

"Okay but you can skip out on the makeup... and maybe the clothes." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes again and slipped away from his hands. "I was kidding!" He called from behind but I shut his bedroom door behind him. 

"You change after me!" I yelled through the door and I heard him sigh loudly. "Sucks!" I shouted. 

____

He stirred the food on the stove top as Motionless In White played through his stereo. We picked up some hair dye and some macaroni from before. We spent most of the day at the park doing stupid shit. 

"What time do you want to go home?" He asked. 

"Well I have to let the dye finish and eat soooo... never?" I teased. 

"Sounds good to me." He smiled. "I'd rather have you here than nobody. Its kind of lonely here." 

I made a sad face. "No one wants to come over and watch Soul Eater DVD's with you?"