"So you better start right now mister." I said laughing.

"Okay ma'am." Natatawa niyang sabi.

"So why're you here ba?" I asked.

"I want to ask you about something."

"What's that something huh?" I asked. Curious ako eh.

"And hey congratulations." Sabi ko nanaman.

"Congratulations for what?"

"For, speaking in English." I said with a smile.

"Oh that?" I nodded.

"It's just a piece of cake." Confident na confident niyang sabi.

"Oh that's why you get nosebleeds from me, then you're going to say that it's just a piece of cake? Hah you're unbelievable." Umasal ako na di ako makapaniwala.

"Hey I was just kidding a while ago. I wasn't really having a nosebleed you know. As if like I will have a nosebleed. HAH you wish."

"Nah. You're being confident huh."

"Of course. I'm handsome, smart, and most of all, I'm hot." Then he winked.

"Gross. I think I'm going to vomit right now." I'm just acting. He's really hot and handsome and smart. Really. I just love teasing him. Hahaha. He's a cutie. Wahahaha.

"Nah. I bet you won't. Haha!"

"Fine fine, I'm just acting as if I'm like goin' to vomit or something. And I'll admit it. Yes you're handsome and hot and smart. But for me you're a cutie pie. Mwehehe."

"Hey Kaz, you're making me flatter."

"I know. Hahaha."

"Yeah. So now I'm going to ask you something, okay?"

"Okay."

"Don't shout or do unnecessary stuffs like what other girls do as if like some artist went near them, okay?"

"Okay."

"So do you have something to do after lunch time?" He asked. II think I know kung saan 'tong usapan na 'to pupunta but I just pretended that I don't know anything.

"Uhm nothing. I'm kinda free today cause I don't have something to do."

"Oh is that it?"

"Yep."

"So can I ask you out on a date?" He said. I was shocked. Ine-expect ko naman na ito ang tanong niya pero parang ang bilis naman.

"Kaz? Yoohoo?"

Totoo ba 'to?

"Kazumi? Hey!"

"Oh ya yes? What were you saying eh?"

"Said what's you're answer?" Nakangiti niyang tanong.

"Well..."

"Well?"

"Of course, yes."

"Yes? Yes? YES!"

"Hey it's not that obvious that you're not excited." I said. Wait note the sarcasm.

"Yeah yeah. I'm just happy. You made me happy today. Thank you." Then he hugged me.

"Uhm, you're welcome?" I unsurely said. Then he just chuckled.

"So go, ready yourself."

"Di ka talaga excited noh?" Mapanuya kong tanong.

"Excited na excited!"