Special Edition : New Year

Start from the beginning

"Sorry for interrupting, but I really need some help here." She said, sending a glare to Aries.

"So now I'm the glaring stock of the year, huh?"

"Aww... Of course not!" Aqua purr as she hugged Aries. Aries ripped Aqua from her and crossed her arms.

"I don't like being touched."

"But seriously though Aqua, need help?" I asked, turning my attention to the short female. She adjusted her weight on her other foot, and asked.

"Sweater or jacket?"

I rolled my eyes and answered, "Sweater" Aries said the same, but grunting instead.

Aqua smiled and said thanks before leaving off with Taurus.

I turned to see Aries running off in the distance. I grunted and crossed my arms.

"Hey Cap!" I turned around to see Pisces smiling brightly at me. "Hey. Uh, when did you get here?" I asked. Pisces giggled (can boys even giggle?) and said, "Magic"

Aquarius:

Me and Taurus are currently at the mall right now, shopping for clothes for the party.

"We should have brought Leo" Taurus said.

"I know right! I can't believe how hard it is to shop for clothes" I whined.

"Same here"

Me and Taurus jumped by the sudden deep voice that was behind us. We turned around to see Gemini and Sagittarius laughing there guts off.

"Not funny" I snapped at them. Taurus playfully shoved Sag around, causing him to bump someone.

"Sorry"

He apologized and glared at Taurus. "Hey, you started it!" Taurus shot back. Sagittarius opened his mouth but I put my hand on top of his mouth, causing him to shoot a confused look at me.

"Shut up, Sag. Anyway, we need to get going now" I said. Me and Taurus walked to the nearest shop but was stopped by Gemini.

"Wait!"

We turned around to see Gemini pulling Sag towards us. "Maybe we can help?"

-Well then, he wants to help then let him help- is always my saying, but not my motto.

"Sure!" I said as I looked at the sweater beside me. It is completely black with a hood, there was a small 'Directioner' sign on the upper right side at the front. I smiled and hugged it, causing many people to shoot confused stares towards my way but I don't mind at all. It was so fluffy.

"Uh, what are you doing?" I heard Taurus ask me. I chuckled and showed her the sweater. "Perfect sweater!" I laughed. She laughed a bit before giving me a thumbs up. The price was okay so I already payed for it.

"Hey girls!" Sagittarius said running to us. "Gemini found the perfect outfits that you could wear" He said.

------------