Chapter 5.

<--- Vote or something not nice will happen to either Ty or Dyl. I might be joking. I might not. Would you really want to risk that? *evil laugh's*

*Asher's POV*

I woke up in Ty's arm's again. I was cuddled right up to his chest and he held me there tight. I looked up at his face and was shocked to find him already awake staring at me.

'Morning' He said,giving me a quick kiss on the lip's. I'd kiss him all day if I could. I pressed my lip's hard against his, not even caring about my morning breath. Ty seemed surprised about my  sudden movement, but none the less he kissed me back all the same. 'I'm pretty sure the kissing would have progressed but we heard footstep's from out side. I jumped of Tyler's bed and got in to my own. Tyler and I both pretended to still be asleep when Mum popped her head around the door.

'You two. Up. Come On. School.' Mum said. Tyler and I both 'woke' up, yawning and stretching. 'Up. Your dad and I have to be in work early, and we won't be home till late so Ash-

'Yeah' Tyler cut in. 'We know the rule's, Asher's in charge, and Tyler can't have a party cause he's not allowed any fun' 

Mum just laughed as she walked out. 

Tyler stood up and found what he thought looked like a clean school shirt. It was the  one he has on yesterday and I could see a orange stain down the front of it. Look's like Ty had beans to eat at one point. He turned around to look at me, tieing his tie. 

'Get ready, or we're going to be late' 

I groaned. 'Do we really have to go in? Mum and Dad won't know'

Ty pulled a fake shocked face and gasped. 'Shock Horror. Is Dylan-Asher Harris really implying we skip school? The same Dyl that loves school? That alway's has homework completed on time. That is the biggest teacher's pet known to man kind' He laughed.

'Fine then, You go. I'll stay here' I looked at him. 'I'm sure I'll fine some other way's to amuse my self'

Ty raised a eye brow 'Oh ay. And if I stayed how would you amuse your self then?'

'Come here and you'll fine out' I smirked.

Ty walked toward me, Once he got close enough I pulled him on to the bed using his tie.Climbing on top of him, I pressed my lip's to his and Ty parted his lip's slightly letting me in. There was no fight for dominance, he let me have it. I was surprised. I moved out tongue's around gently, wanting to savour that kiss. All of a sudden Tyler stopped and smirked against my lip's. In one swift movement, I was underneath Tyler and he was straddling me.

'You did'nt think I was letting you lead, Did you?' He ask in a really soft whisper in to my ear. His moved  his lip's to my neck and kissed me lightly. Ty began lightly tracing circle's on my skin with his tongue, it drove me mad. Just as I was about to tell him to stop teasing me, he bit down on my neck hard making my word's come out as moan instead. I brought Tyler's head up so I could kiss him, my hand's had found there way in to his soft hair. When Ty bit down on my bottom lip, I pulled on his hair by accident of course. But from the way Tyler groaned I think he liked it. Tyler's hand's slowly got lower and lower, he caressed my chest very gently, getting lower still. He traced the rim around my boxer's very gently, kissing my neck. I got more and more turned on with every touch. Not wanting to wait until Tyler was finished teasing, I bucked my hip's up at him and began grinding against him. By the feel of it, he was just as turned on as me. Just the thought of Tyler being turned on by me made my own erection grow. We moaned  in unison as both of our erection's grinded against each other. Tyler moved his lip's from my neck and kissed down my chest. His tongue slowly licked across my nipple, causing both me to moan his name, and my hip's to thrust harder. He caught my nipple between his teeth gently and began rolling around with his tongue. I threw my head back and moaned out his name. I closed my eye's, so I could concentrate on what Tyler was doing and Tyler only. The grinding stopped and I felt Tyler's hand's move from my hair and to my hip's. Like before he was lightly tracing the rim of my boxer line on one hand and, massaging me with the other. And I thought I could'nt get more turned on than I already was, the way my erection got bigger and harder begged to differ. My moan's got more frequent and louder, I could'nt wait any longer. I want to feel him doing this with out my boxer's. I thrusted up my hip's, I was about to move my hand's from tugging on Tyler's hair, and pull my boxer short's down my self, but Tyler got the hint in the end. He pulled them down about half a inch before stopping to look at me with a smirk on his face.