Chapter 28 Travel arrangements

Mulai dari awal

Indeed Harry's appearance at the ministry had not been unnoticed by the press. When he and Glenda walked to the lobby Harry could see a lot of press standing in the entrance hall. "Just let me do the talking and walk with me." She said. "Harry did you meet the minister?"
"Harry are you running for minister of magic?"
"Harry are you in trouble with the law?"
"Good afternoon." It was Glenda who spook to the press.
"It is nice of you all to come here for when someone gets his apperation license but I guess you all would not have been here with so many if it was for the kid next door."
"But Harry has his appeartion license." Said Rita Skeeter. "We all know that he apperated more than once. Even this morning he apperated from Hogwarts to Diagon Alley."
"Yes I know Mr. Potter can apperate Miss Skeeter and he was allowed to do so by age, but Mr. Potter thought it would be best if he also would get his license so that people would never be able to say he was been treated differently than anybody else. So he got his license today so I am pleased to announce that he got his license today and past with flying colors." Glenda looked at the croud and when nodbody made it like they would say anything or would step aside she said. "Now if you excuse us I have other work to do and I think Mr. Potter has more to do than just standing here hearing you all ask dumb questions." Glenda walked through the crowd with Harry and nobody of the press would say a thing. They walked straight towards the apperation point. " Well Mr. Potter," She said with a wink to Harry, "it was a pleasure to meet you, goodbye and good luck."  With that Harry turned on the spot and was gone. He had gone straight back to the leaky cauldron and back in muggle London. 

When he walked past some shops Harry could see the cat sign Glenda mentioned and well he thought it strange he never noticed it. Most of them were in the corner of the window or door but others were in plain sight in the middle of the big window.
Harry walked for some time when he finally found a travel agency with no cat sign. 

When he entered he looked around and the lady behind the counter smiled at him.
"Good afternoon young man what can I do to help you."
"Good afternoon," Said Harry, "I would like to make some travel arrangements."
"Well than," Said the lady, "That's what we are here for. Where would you like to go dear?"
Harry looked around, and got the feeling he was being watched.
"Not again." he thought. "Who is watching me an if this is a witch please let her tell me." He thought.
Harry looked at the lady behind the counter she still smiled at him and even without Harry's magic kicking in she asked him. "What is it dear? Did the security camera's spook you? I am sorry dear. We were robbed three weeks ago so we had those installed to prevent that from happening again. I am no witch you know, she laughed at this when she said it, if I was I would have changed those 2 robbers into frogs."
"I am sorry." Said Harry, he smiled at the lady and walked towards the counter. "I would like to go to Disneyland Paris please."
"Great choice dear, and what hotel did you want?" The lady asked him
Harry thought they only had one and Hermione never mentioned more hotels.
"How many can I choose from?" He asked.
"Well we have the six hotels from Disneyland them self and some in the region, but I must say that on the resort it self is better because you are than close to everything."
"On the resort than." said Harry, "and what choices do I have than?"
"Well what would you like?" The travelagent asked him. "The most simple or more luxury?"
"What is the best?" Said Harry. The lady behind the counter got up and got some brochures for Harry to look in.
"This one is the most luxury." She said as she pointed out the Disneyland Hotel, "but this one is just as good but has a more art deco style." as she pointed out the Hotel New York.
Harry could not believe his eyes. All the hotels were in a theme.
He knew that Ron would love the western themed hotel Cheyenne but he also knew that Ginny would love the romantic Victorian themed Disneyland Hotel.
"I would like to book two rooms in the Disneyland Hotel." he said. "We will be arriving on the 27th of December and be leaving on the 30th of December."
The lady behind the counter looked at him as she wanted to say, how are you gonna pay for that. "Let us see if they have rooms available than." She said.
Harry had made the booking and had also given the names and birth dates of his three friends. When he said he wanted to pay cash the lady almost fainted.
"Sorry that I ask dear but how did you get 2000 pound in cash because that is not really normal for a young man of your age."
Harry who had prepared for this question answered. "Well how I earn my money is my business but I understand because of resent events in this agency that you have your doubts. I can tell you that my father has his own company so the money is earned honestly. I will not tell you the company name or the sort of company if you don't mind." Harry was proud of his own improvisation to get the robbery in his answer.
The lady behind the counter felt ashamed by his reply. "I am sorry dear. I will send the papers to the address you have given and I will add an breakfast with the Disney characters in it free of charge as a sign of appreciation for your answer."
"No thank you ," said Harry, "that is not necessary. I can understand that when you are robed only a few weeks ago and a young man comes in and wants to spend a lot of money that raises questions."
"No dear I insist. I should have never asked you that. It is not my place to question the customers. I am really sorry so please accept this small thing." She insisted.
Harry knew he was defeated and thanked the lady for the extra she has booked for him.
After he had paid, he felt relieved to know that all papers would be delivered in three weeks to McGonagall's home address and that he would have them long before Christmas.
When he walked out of the store he could see three men standing across the street.
He instinctively knew they meant trouble.