Chapter 8

Hey guys I think I made you wait too long for the chapter but I have a reason. I was watching Korean dramas. Yeah that's my reason. Anyway am sorry it's late again. Also I wanted to say that G-Dragon and TOP may be playing a kind of a negative role but that's not because I hate them infact I love both G-Dragon and TOP they are my Big Bang biases and Taeyang is as well. I just wanted to say that I love every Kpop Idol casted in this fanfic I wouldn't have casted them if I didn't like them. And this does not mean I don't like CNU and Sandeul, I love them too they are my B1A4 babies after all and they will appear in the fanfic at some point I just need to figure out their exact role it may take a while but this fanfic will be a waste and incomplete without them so yeah enjoy chapter 8 :) xxx

'I really really need to sleep now, it's so late' I thought while constantly changing my sleeping position.

'But what was it suppose to mean? The almost kiss that was about to happen a few hours ago! Does he like me? Was he playing around? Why did he back away? He can't like me, I mean how can anyone like me? Am not even a normal girl. I have seen many more better and beautiful girls. And plus if he rejected that Park Bom girl then what am I?' Those were my thoughts all night that night. I finally slept at about 6am.

"Beni! Beni! Beni! Wake up..wake up!!" I felt someone bouncing on my bed.

"GO AWAY ALEXX!!!" I said while half asleep.

"Alex!, I didn't know I sounded like Alex!" Replied the person still bouncing on my bed.

"Urghhhhh RYANNN JUST GO!" I shouted still half asleep.

Suddenly I felt an ice like coldness splash on my face.

"WHAT THE....!" I screamed while wakin up fully.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I shouted while wiping the water off my face and finally looking at this person who was bouncing on my bed.

"Hey Beni you finally woke up!" She said with a bright smile.

"OOMMOOO Sofi, when did you get here!" I said in complete joy.

Sofi is my cousin, she lives here in korea I might have forgotten to point this detail out.

"Why are you here? What are you doing here so early!" I said while sinking back into my bed it was only 7:30am which ment I had only one and a half hours of sleep. Which sucks. My eyes were burning and I bet they were red too.

"Well we had to leave our previous house and until we find a new place we will be here living with you guys!" She said cheerfully.

"Yeahhhh! Now am gonna sleep again. So talk to you later!" I said while pulling the blanket over myself again. I know what you are thinking that 'that was so rude of Beni!' But hey I become rude when I don't get my sleep especially when it's because of worthless people like our redhead. And with that I fell asleep again.

Monday morning: I got ready quick and soon enough I was ready to go so I said bye and started to walk towards the park since it was a short cut way.

"Beni wait!" I heard someone shout from behind so I stopped.

"Oh Sofi you are going the same way too?" I asked her as she caught her breath.

"Uh yeah about like Half way then we part." She said and she finally started to breath normally.

So we started to walk on and catch up on family drama. We were so engaged in our conversation that we did notice a guy that was walking right at us who was also distracted by his phone, until he bumped into sofi and the both fell over on the grass. His phone clearly broke as the sound it made when it fell was heartbreaking. Meanwhile the guy was on top of sofi, he wouldn't move, am guessing he was too in shock of loosing his phone. Anyone would be if they broke. Samsung galaxy S3.