Chapter 5

In the evening:

My brothers are so annoying and evil. What was the point of messing my room up. I am going to kill them. Just let me get my hands on them.

While I was having a shower, my brothers had sneaked in my bedroom and messed it up. I know why they did it, they are both such attention seekers!

I chased them all around the house but couldn't catch them.

Okay so I need a plan! So as Ryan is older then Alex it would technically be easier to catch Alex because Ryan runs faster!

Okay so I have my target. I found Alex and ran after him, he started to run around the sofa, I chased him but got dizzy pretty soon. Ryan was running after me to save Alex. They always do that.

I stretched my hand out but Alex slipped out of my hands, so close.

I heard the door bell ring and Alex ran towards the door and opened it to run outside.

"DAD, CATCH HIM DON'T LET HIM GO!" I yelled from behind.

And Alex was no longer running as he was caught.

"Urmm am not your dad" I heard the guy that was holding on to Alex say.

In all this excitement I hadn't noticed who was at the door.

"Redhead! Why are you here? What are you doing here?" I asked in surprise.

"Hmmm I could ask you the same question you know, so why are you here?" He asked.

"Well I kinda happen to live here!" I replied.

"Oh you look charming this fine evening" he said with a smirk while looking at me from head to toe.

I quickly looked down at my appearance and realised he was making fun of me as I was in slippers and my pyjamas with my hair dripping wet.

"Oh I see you two have met already, just for formalities, this is my boss and this is his son Jinyoung" my dad said while walking towards us.

With that they all walked in, leaving me behind. So I closed the door and went back to my room.

Boss's son! No wonder he has that attitude but that doesn't give him the right to be mean now does it. Anyway, I have to tidy this mess up now thanks to my brothers, but after I take a little rest.

So I lay down on my bed thinking about England and how I will survive in this place.

"I am coming in!" I heard a knock on the door, and quickly got up.

"Why are you here?" I asked Jinyoung as he walked in.

"Well I was bored listening to our dads' boring conversations so I decided to entertain myself!" He replied as he sat down on my bed.

"You know most people watch tv to entertain themselves and you walk into my room!" I said in the hope that he would leave.

My room was a mess thanks to my brothers and now redhead was here, it's embarrassing.

"My room is always clean, it's just that my brothers messed it up before and..."

"Did I say anything about your room? But your excuse is classic" he interrupted me.

I decided to ignore him and tidy my room up instead, as he was my dads' Boss's son I couldn't actually tell him to get out but I swear if it was someone else I would have kicked him out already. I hate it when someone barges into my room just like that.

Why is there water on the floor next to my bathroom?. The floor was all wet as I opened the bathroom door I saw the taps open. Oh damn how could I forget to close the taps! There was water every where. Oh great how much embarrassing can this get.